Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason it’s a strange shape is because it’s not a bump. It’s literally a food baby from all the sh*t she eats ffs
Yep… the only reason there’s something there is because she is wearing an elastic waistband… if she didn’t have anything digging into her stomach it would just be all one shape! No bump😬

Reactions: 5
I feel because she’s an MLM hun she’ll sell anything, including her amazing and positive IVF experience, she is tone deaf and disrespectful to women TTC or going through infertility. Anything can happen, and dare I say it (god forbid of course) she would still talk positive with her MLM manifesting even if it did 🤢 I am TTC myself, I already lost one baby and her pregnancy has me on the EDGE. She makes me anxious for her.
Genuinely followed her in the beginning because I liked her until I found all the dodgy MLM and she started her tone deaf disrespectful fertility ivf posts, including the one where she basically said she didn’t care because they had been TTC for 6 years (BS, we all think they don’t have sex!)
We were ttc for over 5 years I was at the point of ivf saved for it awaiting tests then covid came I got pregnant somehow to me a miracle during the second lockdown. I didn’t announce until 32 weeks the fact she has all this stuff even triggers me as I honestly didn’t count my blessings until my baby was born. I find her perspective on it and her lack of thought for others ttc awful as she says she has been there herself but now she’s pregnant she really doesn’t care does she, what a knobhead! Also she can duck off with her perfume posts and Amazon dupes.

Yep… the only reason there’s something there is because she is wearing an elastic waistband… if she didn’t have anything digging into her stomach it would just be all one shape! No bump😬
I had no bump at all until 18/20 weeks and I am a size 12/14 mainly because I didn’t eat in excess the more she eats the harder it is to lose afterwards

Reactions: 12
There is something about Jack I find really irritating. I also find it SO weird that the majority of his followers are originally Tays and so his audience is mostly female. It’s just all so bizarre to me 😂

I had no bump at all until 18/20 weeks and I am a size 12/14 mainly because I didn’t eat in excess the more she eats the harder it is to lose afterwards
Honestly if I could give pregnant me any advise it would be to stop eating so much. Currently 21 months postpartum and it’s so hard to lose.
I was size 10 when I got preg so smaller than Tay was and I don’t eat half as much as she does and it’s still a struggle.

I don’t have any babies so excuse me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it a rooky error to have white/cream sofas with babies/toddlers? 🙈

I’m pretty sure she did. I swear I was in a group with her in initially. I only started following Tay because of Nuskin. Never made any money from it despite making a few sales 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Yeah same! I fell for it too haha

I know someone said she isn’t in the BWY group but I think if perrie got a big enough recruitment under her she can branch off to her own group.

she used to post about her all the time I’m sure of it

Is she actually serious? Shes asking if she can run? For somebody that lacks to much sense, isit wise for her to become a parent?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she actually serious? Shes asking if she can run? For somebody that lacks to much sense, isit wise for her to become a parent?
The baby’s first solid will be a bleeping m&s biscuit the way those two keep going on about them and their pissing snacks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In all fairness most drs and midwives say NOT to take up NEW workout movements/routines when pregnant and just continue with what you was doing before being pregnant. If she didn’t run before she probably shouldn’t now lol I know she said she did but omg wasn’t that like aaaaaages ago?

Reactions: 3
I agree it’s very ‘researched’. I reckon they are distributing them themselves and making out they’re just recommending them! Remember Jack and her Dad are savvy businessmen and she obviously has no issue being sneaky to earn money, she’s an MLM hun after all
So I’m a little tattle lurker, spend my free time chuckling away in the background (don’t judge me you nasty trolls 😂)won’t lie was thrilled when I saw this con queen had her own thread.

Then I got to this comment and couldn’t not chip in. Her dad is farrrrr from savvy, the man’s been bankrupt more times than Kerry Katona, that swanky big house her family live in is owned by her grandparents, hence why they all live together! A little companies house search would tell you everything you needed to know 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’m a little tattle lurker, spend my free time chuckling away in the background (don’t judge me you nasty trolls 😂)won’t lie was thrilled when I saw this con queen had her own thread.

Then I got to this comment and couldn’t not chip in. Her dad is farrrrr from savvy, the man’s been bankrupt more times than Kerry Katona, that swanky big house her family live in is owned by her grandparents, hence why they all live together! A little companies house search would tell you everything you needed to know 😉
oh reallllly! I thought I read on here that he was the owner of USA pro so I assumed he was successful in business 🤣 so it’s her mums side who are rich then?

She’s deffo hoping someone tells her not to so she can screen shot it and say she’s going to take it nice and slow with pregnancy, just to give herself an excuse to be lazy a throughout 🤪

Ohhhh very interesting!! What’s her dads name again?

Reactions: 6
I don’t have any babies so excuse me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it a rooky error to have white/cream sofas with babies/toddlers? 🙈
I’ve got or should I said had a white / cream carpet now looks like dot to dot I need a new sofa redecorate but I’m just waiting because it will get ruined

There is something about Jack I find really irritating. I also find it SO weird that the majority of his followers are originally Tays and so his audience is mostly female. It’s just all so bizarre to me 😂

Honestly if I could give pregnant me any advise it would be to stop eating so much. Currently 21 months postpartum and it’s so hard to lose.
I was size 10 when I got preg so smaller than Tay was and I don’t eat half as much as she does and it’s still a struggle.
I’m 12 months pp I ate what I used to eat and tbh I look the same as I did before I had her ( with clothes on) however it’s taken 12 months for my stomach to get back into some normal position and it will never look the same I also had no stretch marks… until I got home from hospital and there were loads. I just knew if I over ate I would need to diet after and I’m tit at dieting. If I could talk to pregnant me it would be to not worry quite as much as I was a bag of nerves this is why I don’t get how overly confident she is being. I also read no books and did zero hypnobirthing I basically made everything up other than researching safe sleeping. Don’t be hard on yourself pp is hard without worrying about weight I’ve aged so much physically but it’s by far the best thing to ever happen to me ever. Sorry I know it’s not mumsnet I’m drinking wine smoking my vape just to level out this mum comment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thread suggestion - The longest pregnancy under the Sun, it’s still *sell sell sell* from this MLM hun

Reactions: 18
I’m pretty sure she did. I swear I was in a group with her in initially. I only started following Tay because of Nuskin. Never made any money from it despite making a few sales 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
No they’re separate. Perrie was already in the business when Tayla joined. They share some up lines though

Reactions: 3
£13 per mug for those Christmas mugs and she has 6! I could think of better things to spend money on

Reactions: 2
£13 per mug for those Christmas mugs and she has 6! I could think of better things to spend money on
It honestly disgusts me in this current financial crisis. Some children are going hungry and then she’s showing tit like that I just can’t fathom it. I hope in the next few months with the cost of living the influencer bullshit comes to an end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.