Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And makes sense as to why they now BOTH bang on so much about bloody perfume dupes/reviews! Keeping their business booming šŸ¤Ŗ
And her ā€˜loosingā€™ her account and needing a back up and then all of a sudden thatā€™s jacks Instagram. It all feels really fake and icky and I hate this playing on her being a good friend and her monetising everything.

Reactions: 16
And makes sense as to why they now BOTH bang on so much about bloody perfume dupes/reviews! Keeping their business booming šŸ¤Ŗ
And how does she know all of a sudden how good these dupes are out of no where?! She doesnā€™t really talk about them in advance itā€™s all very immediate oh hereā€™s the link go go go only this many left etc

Reactions: 5
I agree itā€™s very ā€˜researchedā€™. I reckon they are distributing them themselves and making out theyā€™re just recommending them! Remember Jack and her Dad are savvy businessmen and she obviously has no issue being sneaky to earn money, sheā€™s an MLM hun after all

Reactions: 16
I agree itā€™s very ā€˜researchedā€™. I reckon they are distributing them themselves and making out theyā€™re just recommending them! Remember Jack and her Dad are savvy businessmen and she obviously has no issue being sneaky to earn money, sheā€™s an MLM hun after all
She wants to be careful after her last MLM undercover documentary came out. I think thatā€™s partly why she moved to Spain and became a recluse because of the anxiety being outed gave her.

Reactions: 9
The link is in this thread a few pages back. She appears around 16 mins in when the woman is going to a nu skin event!
Omg I just went and watched it, I definitely did not expect to see that is was actually her and actually the words she spoke! I canā€™t believe that

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see this incredibly tone deaf post from the perfume dupe queen herself? I canā€™t believe that sheā€™s suggesting that IVF is easy šŸ«  It is beyond disrespectful to those going through such a harrowing, costly, draining, mentally and physically exhausting time. Infertility is not easy. Nothing about it is. With how much she went on about it and how she documented it youā€™d think sheā€™d have a bit more empathy. Sheā€™s vile.

That being said, new thread title suggestion:
Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM Tay IVF is easy

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Iā€™m remembering wrong but didnā€™t she already have some sort of IVF and it failed?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else see this incredibly tone deaf post from the perfume dupe queen herself? I canā€™t believe that sheā€™s suggesting that IVF is easy šŸ«  It is beyond disrespectful to those going through such a harrowing, costly, draining, mentally and physically exhausting time. Infertility is not easy. Nothing about it is. With how much she went on about it and how she documented it youā€™d think sheā€™d have a bit more empathy. Sheā€™s vile.

Iā€™m so glad someone else thought the same as me. The way she says itā€™s about the mindset you to into it with. It has absolutely nothing to do with mindset!! Itā€™s the way your body reacts to it! She is absolutely so tone deaf, and sheā€™s only just coming off of the ivf meds. Does she not realise that ANYTHING could happen? (God forbid it does, that would be awful. Iā€™d never wish it on anyone!) But her baby isnā€™t safely here yet, sheā€™s a long long way to go. I think sheā€™s so silly making statements like that so so early on!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She really is something else. ā€œSending love to all my TTC angelsā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® Iā€™d be so surprised if anyone ttc still follows her as I know Iā€™d be triggered to high heavens from all of her ridiculous posts.
To add to her previous story too, not a chance at her size does she have a bump šŸ« 

Iā€™m so glad someone else thought the same as me. The way she says itā€™s about the mindset you to into it with. It has absolutely nothing to do with mindset!! Itā€™s the way your body reacts to it! She is absolutely so tone deaf, and sheā€™s only just coming off of the ivf meds. Does she not realise that ANYTHING could happen? (God forbid it does, that would be awful. Iā€™d never wish it on anyone!) But her baby isnā€™t safely here yet, sheā€™s a long long way to go. I think sheā€™s so silly making statements like that so so early on!
Like anyone goes into IVF with the mindset of yep this is absolutely going to fail, and then if it does itā€™s their fault šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ„“ does she actually hear herself sometimes?! Iā€™m still so shocked she has a Moses basket and everything set up. Clearly oblivious to the fact anything could be discovered at her 20 weeks scan and even then if everything is okay, late miscarriages/stillbirths are a very real thing/possibility (although not as common as babies being born all okay) but still- sheā€™s just such a bleeping drip honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s just dawned on me sheā€™s actually only just 12 weeks.. thatā€™s the standard time to announce. I feel like the amount of time sheā€™s been going on about it she should be around 32 weeks and nearly due but no, weā€™ve got MONTHS of this yet šŸ˜‚ literally half a year!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel because sheā€™s an MLM hun sheā€™ll sell anything, including her amazing and positive IVF experience, she is tone deaf and disrespectful to women TTC or going through infertility. Anything can happen, and dare I say it (god forbid of course) she would still talk positive with her MLM manifesting even if it did šŸ¤¢ I am TTC myself, I already lost one baby and her pregnancy has me on the EDGE. She makes me anxious for her.
Genuinely followed her in the beginning because I liked her until I found all the dodgy MLM and she started her tone deaf disrespectful fertility ivf posts, including the one where she basically said she didnā€™t care because they had been TTC for 6 years (BS, we all think they donā€™t have sex!)

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t know why Iā€™ve never put this together before, but does anyone think sheā€™s trying to be like Perrie Sian? Perrie is also in nuskin high up, but she does hauls etc, always selling things but seems so genuine compared to Tayla. Sheā€™s an actual salesperson where as Perrie I feel does it in such a different way? šŸ¤” Although her followers did grow dramatically for giving away Dyson hairdryers šŸ˜¬

I donā€™t know why Iā€™ve never put this together before, but does anyone think sheā€™s trying to be like Perrie Sian? Perrie is also in nuskin high up, but she does hauls etc, always selling things but seems so genuine compared to Tayla. Sheā€™s an actual salesperson where as Perrie I feel does it in such a different way? šŸ¤” Although her followers did grow dramatically for giving away Dyson hairdryers šŸ˜¬
Didnā€™t Tayla recruit Perrie though?

Didnā€™t Tayla recruit Perrie though?
I donā€™t think so, as they have totally different groups BWY is Tayla, Sacha & Indiaā€™s if they was the case Perrie would Also be linked to their recruits but she has always done her own training, Iā€™m not 100% sure who Perries upline is, sheā€™s well in with the Norelles who are like top of the top so probs them who recruited her! But I mean like the way sheā€™s going with the ā€˜influencingā€™ & hauls, itā€™s trying to be like Perrie how she then slyly drops Nuskin in šŸ‘€

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.