TaayBlue #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe they were trying for 7 years 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really do not think they were.

Tayla Is Such A Liar. Why do you think she walked away from Hotmess with nothing? They did not want her. Everything was about “me, me & me” .

The IVF was to get “Followers” to buy products from her upcoming brand! And To Get sympathy from all her GG’s. She does
Obviously Tay’s not to that scale and it might sound dramatic 🤣 but I finished Escaping Twin Flames the other day and it made me think of her and her GG. The secret filming on that documentary outing MLM’s where she was coaching to manipulate people and to prey on the vulnerable (mostly single mums struggling financially) to rinse them is exactly what these cult leaders do. In that documentary, these vulnerable people spoke about how she took all their money and how hostile she was when they left the MLM scheme. Her GG is basically like a cult who buy and do anything she says, she has a chokehold on them while pretending to be their close friend, just to get as much money as she can out of them through her MLM scheme, aff links etc. Twin Flames is essentially a MLM scheme just like nuskin.
She is as fake as they come. She is not your friend GG’s. She wants your Money, she wants you to buy her crap products. Perfume & Cosmetics? Or whatever her New Brand is.

Reactions: 9
How the hell is this fashion 😫 even my 60 year old mum wouldn’t be seen dead in the stuff she puts together it’s shocking
She doesn’t even look “cool” she just looks like a middle aged woman unaware of what looks nice 😂 A KAREN 😂
Can’t stand all those running shoes she wears 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have a question (not a mum) but aren’t babies/toddlers not meant to have anything high sugar/salt? Especially before their 12 months old?
surely marmite is too much salt for multi storey car park??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have a question (not a mum) but aren’t babies/toddlers not meant to have anything high sugar/salt? Especially before their 12 months old?
surely marmite is too much salt for multi storey car park??
Everything in moderation IMO, the girl annoys the f outta me but I won’t judge her for that, being a mum is hard enough 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I have a small brand and she requested I send her some pieces. I sent them and she just ignored my messages after that. Didn’t acknowledge them arriving, no IG story post (which I didn’t even expect as it was just a gifting). Just not sure the point in asking for something to not even thank the small business once you receive it. I’ve dealt with a lot of influencers in my line of work and she is the only one who has ignored me once I sent her something. I’ve sent big influencers with millions of followers items and they have messaged me thanking me AND posted about my business (not expected of them but shows their kindness). I just think it says a lot about a person when they will take from small businesses with no intention of supporting them in any way - even if it’s just a simple message or tag on a photo etc. Regret ever agreeing to send her anything anyways because guess it’s a lesson learned.
Hey! Can I ask what does she put in the message to ask for free stuff? Does she sell herself and offer advertising etc?

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched her recent YouTube vid… she decided she wanted to take storie to a trampoline park and only realised after she got there it wasn’t for a 10 month old 😂😂😂 I have no words 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t you think all they talk about in their latest vlog is how inconvenient having a child is and how theyve had to alter their lives and routines and how things are different, just get on with it and appreciate it ffs.
They’re so weird

Reactions: 2
Don’t you think all they talk about in their latest vlog is how inconvenient having a child is and how theyve had to alter their lives and routines and how things are different, just get on with it and appreciate it ffs.
They’re so weird
They had a life and routine before?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've created a new thread as this one is too long now, so this will be closed shortly:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.