TaayBlue #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they do that here or only in America? It’s the eucalyptus one I love, you only need it on for 20 mins and the house is STINKING. So they last so long. So much so I was tempted to pay the £30 but I just can’t 😂
only in America I think 😭

does anyone know how to make a new thread? I don’t have the option to do it 🙁

Reactions: 1
Do they do that here or only in America? It’s the eucalyptus one I love, you only need it on for 20 mins and the house is STINKING. So they last so long. So much so I was tempted to pay the £30 but I just can’t 😂
Next has bath and body works!!!

I love their candles, smell is so strong and lasts for ages.

If you’re near the Trafford centre there’s a bath and body works there now❤

Does she still do the MLM stuff? I remember years ago she would post so much about it constantly and that’s when I unfollowed her, looking at her account recently I’ve not seen her mention it again. I remember she was always flying to America to go to these meetings that as another commenter mentioned gave serious cult vibes. I always felt bad for the lower income women she targeted promising them to make so much money etc which I doubt any of them did.

Reactions: 3
I’m brand new to this thread, so forgive me if I’m wrong … but did she REALLY consider calling her child Memree?! 😢🤣😭 surely not! Is there a wiki on this girl, or somewhere I can catch up without reading from the beginning? She irritates me no end 😂
I’m not sure if she considered it but it was the name a few of us had guessed we should name the baby, I wouldn’t be surprised if she saves it for either another baby or it’s the name of the business. I’m sure I remember someone found a registered company owned by them called memree though!

Does she still do the MLM stuff? I remember years ago she would post so much about it constantly and that’s when I unfollowed her, looking at her account recently I’ve not seen her mention it again. I remember she was always flying to America to go to these meetings that as another commenter mentioned gave serious cult vibes. I always felt bad for the lower income women she targeted promising them to make so much money etc which I doubt any of them did.
Yes she is still completely involved. She’s at the top now, she has enough people under her to stay there without even having to promote it, insane 😩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just saw her other bestie effin hair posted it’s her son’s birthday today too… no post from bestie tay to wish him a happy birthday though! Only the ‘celeb’ baby is worthy of an insta story hey🫠
She’s posted him now, must’ve had a sneaky look on here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The desperation. 🤮
Funny Bambi gets a paragraph but her real life, years long bestfriends child only simply gets ‘happy birthday’. If she were my ‘friend’ I’d be pissed at that!
Just thought the same thing, I’d be fuming. She’s such a beg off molly it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 19
How sad your friend of how many years and barely wished her son a happy birthday but a long paragraph for mollys baby. The whole thing is cringe. She was just a fan last year now she’s calling herself the baby’s auntie 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tayla you are/were high up within a bleeping MLM - you are so far removed from authentic it’s unreal! She really annoys me, fake as duck

Definitely FAKE …. Had so many Rhinoplasty’s… Surprised her nose has not fallen off.
---
Tayla you are/were high up within a bleeping MLM - you are so far removed from authentic it’s unreal! She really annoys me, fake as duck
Definitely FAKE … So Many Rhinoplasty’s, surprised her nose has not fell off. Fake boobs , fillers, fake teeth … Next it will be liposuction.. she will pretend it was all her hard work … counting her macros!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I defo think

Definitely FAKE …. Had so many Rhinoplasty’s… Surprised her nose has not fallen off.
---

Definitely FAKE … So Many Rhinoplasty’s, surprised her nose has not fell off. Fake boobs , fillers, fake teeth … Next it will be liposuction.. she will pretend it was all her hard work … counting her macros!!
She won’t be a candidate for lipo it’s a sculpting procedure she needs a tummy tuck and even then I dont think many surgeons from the UK would do it cos of her BMI. Ive done lipo twice and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done but no weight loss surgery is long term and she clearly has such an unhealthy relationship with food or she might just be a greedy slob so just like her boobs/lips it’s not gonna work 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
with the amount of sugar she consumes I’m surprised she hasn’t got diabetes. Unless she does and hasn’t shared / hasn’t gotten diagnosed yet

Reactions: 5
Looks like it’s a perfume and cosmetics company. I wonder if she’s going to release her own perfume 🤔
I would never buy perfume from her or cosmetics. She really comes across as a con merchant. She really looks if she needs a good wash and so does Jack.
---
Do you think she might be at mollys house by any chance? 🙄
On her story, she had Storie (her child) in pjs, Bambi had pjs on also. Her caption: Besties - Think it was from yesterday. I think MM would want to go visit Tommy in hospital & not entertain her, I am sure she would out stay her welcome if she could..
---
Oh my goodness. Has anyone seen jacks stories of the nursery? I’ve never seen a nursery so boring and plain. It all looks so odd?
Looks awful. Needs to hire an interior designer. Sofa has her ident on the cushion. Lazy slob.
---
I used to really love following sacha, she was really relatable and seemed like a great mum. She used to share links for affordable things on Amazon and just seemed really nice and normal. She’s like a totally different person now and you wouldn’t even know she had kids!
I used to follow her too. Her nose has changed since these photos very posted, looks awful. Plastic skin tight dresses, dresses with boobs hanging out, one dress, short, slit up to her butt.. I thought she was very naturally pretty before, she looks like a tart. The boyfriend is something else!
---
My god she looks nothing like she used to! Would love to know what she’s had done
What has she not had done?
---
I cringed at every single one of his photos, he makes my skin crawl!! That headband needs to go too! How can she find that attractive?
He needs a good wash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
with the amount of sugar she consumes I’m surprised she hasn’t got diabetes. Unless she does and hasn’t shared / hasn’t gotten diagnosed yet
It takes a long, long time for type 2 to develop, it's most common in middle aged to older people. Type 1, which is much more common in young people, is genetic (but not hereditary) and has nothing to do with diet... there's still plenty of time for type 2 to develop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.