TaayBlue #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say the same thing. Why the duck would you say how much it was on your story to hundreds of thousands of followers?? Honestly: tone deaf these influencers.

Reactions: 5
Omg how distasteful, people are struggling to eat, an heat their homes an she's flashing a £400 candle.
I actually do like her, but wow

Reactions: 4
Obviously Tay’s not to that scale and it might sound dramatic 🤣 but I finished Escaping Twin Flames the other day and it made me think of her and her GG. The secret filming on that documentary outing MLM’s where she was coaching to manipulate people and to prey on the vulnerable (mostly single mums struggling financially) to rinse them is exactly what these cult leaders do. In that documentary, these vulnerable people spoke about how she took all their money and how hostile she was when they left the MLM scheme. Her GG is basically like a cult who buy and do anything she says, she has a chokehold on them while pretending to be their close friend, just to get as much money as she can out of them through her MLM scheme, aff links etc. Twin Flames is essentially a MLM scheme just like nuskin.

Reactions: 7
Been on tattle tay?
I find it hilarious that she's referenced Grace Beverley as well, because Grace is also a massive grifter who is completely tone deaf.

Grace is constantly parading around on expensive monthly holidays with designer bags, clothes and jewellery on her Instagram whilst pretending to still be a sustainable, vegan, self made boss babe. She comes from a wealthy family and made her start stealing other people's workouts and packaging them up in a guide which she paid someone else like, £40 at uni to make. She then went on to make her 'businesses' which are actually influencer brands created by GenFlow. She's never worked a real job a day in her life and has no real friends but acts like she's the font of all knowledge, for all things personal and professional. Sound familiar?

Reactions: 9
Now trying to pretend she’s got loads of followers who would pay it. Courseeee you have Tay

Reactions: 3
The candle!!!! £400!! She didn’t need to share the price of it did she. It’s completely tone deaf. Side note, I noticed she didn’t do her 12 days of Tay-mas this year. Correct me if I’m wrong, I could’ve missed it. But in previous years she’s given away Smyth’s vouchers each day, products, all sorts. Not at all saying she had to do that. But then to share how you can just drop that amount of money on a candle just feels a bit much.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand why anyone would spend £400 on a candle 🤣 like even if I was filthy rich, I’d still like to think I wouldn’t waste my money on a candle? Like what is the point? It’s a candle? What is that bringing to her life? Am I missing something? I genuinely hate this influencer world, she’ll have people following her who will think they need to buy £400+ candles to think that they’ve ‘made it’ in life🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
No ones asking her to ‘tone herself down’. Just maybe don’t pretend you’re relatable to people whilst you’re actually a millionaire or close and spending £400 on a candle. That £400 is a family’s food shop for the entire month. There’s no need to share the price or candle on its own story, other than to brag. She doesn’t share where most ornaments are from yet suddenly shares where the candle is from, just uncalled for really.
---
It’s not even ‘girl maths’ what she’s done, she’s just bleeping pathetic, she’s probably bought it to impress Molly in the hopes they’ll stay friends because she can keep up with mollys spending

Reactions: 10
Why the duck would you spend that on a candle? It’ll just gather dust as well! Just another reminder why I should stay off social media sometimes. Even if I could afford it, I wouldn’t wanna spend that much on a candle 🤢

Reactions: 7
Tayla you are/were high up within a bleeping MLM - you are so far removed from authentic it’s unreal! She really annoys me, fake as duck

Reactions: 12
I’m actually disgusted that she had the audacity to post about the candle in the first place. Regardless of how wealthy you are how would you ever be stupid enough to be able to justify that? It just proves how dim she is and how far she will go to try and be MM, it’s pathetic

Reactions: 6
I’m actually disgusted that she had the audacity to post about the candle in the first place. Regardless of how wealthy you are how would you ever be stupid enough to be able to justify that? It just proves how dim she is and how far she will go to try and be MM, it’s pathetic
Even molly mae isn’t daft enough to post that sort of tit

Reactions: 6
the candle made me search for a thread on her because i’ve followed her for years and i mean since the hot mess days and always liked her but bleeping hell that is absolutely ridiculous. i am absolutely not one of those people that thinks people shouldn’t go on holidays and post it because other people may not be able to afford it, the articles tearing apart stacey solomon etc for going on holiday during a ‘cost of living crisis’ and all the comments send me wild because if anyone had the money to go away they would but spending such a ridiculous amount on a literal piece of wax is actual insanity. probably not a smart move posting that before her brand launch as i’m sure others would feel the same

Reactions: 15
the candle made me search for a thread on her because i’ve followed her for years and i mean since the hot mess days and always liked her but bleeping hell that is absolutely ridiculous. i am absolutely not one of those people that thinks people shouldn’t go on holidays and post it because other people may not be able to afford it, the articles tearing apart stacey solomon etc for going on holiday during a ‘cost of living crisis’ and all the comments send me wild because if anyone had the money to go away they would but spending such a ridiculous amount on a literal piece of wax is actual insanity. probably not a smart move posting that before her brand launch as i’m sure others would feel the same
They are also so bad for you- even the good ones, full of petroleum, so toxic especially round animals and children. I don’t want to sound like an arse but I’m well off, I have a good job, I could easily buy a £400 candle but I wouldn’t because you are literally burning £20 notes- that would break my heart! I like the bath and bodywork candles, always bring a few home from America with me. It’s about $30 for 2 candles. They do them in next now and it’s £30 for 1 candle and I just can’t bring myself to pay that- even though the smell they throw off is one of the best. I was gifted a Jo malone candle, £50 and I can’t smell a thing from it. But hated burning it cos I thought what a waste of money 😂 The craziest part of it all- it’s not even that nice? But then I’m not into the beige livelaughlove aesthetics. It reeks of I have no taste and im following the herd. I thought her house looked better before she did anything with it. It’s that typical, wealth whispers but money talks- very tacky new money and she thinks she’s classy 🙄

Reactions: 4
They are also so bad for you- even the good ones, full of petroleum, so toxic especially round animals and children. I don’t want to sound like an arse but I’m well off, I have a good job, I could easily buy a £400 candle but I wouldn’t because you are literally burning £20 notes- that would break my heart! I like the bath and bodywork candles, always bring a few home from America with me. It’s about $30 for 2 candles. They do them in next now and it’s £30 for 1 candle and I just can’t bring myself to pay that- even though the smell they throw off is one of the best. I was gifted a Jo malone candle, £50 and I can’t smell a thing from it. But hated burning it cos I thought what a waste of money 😂 The craziest part of it all- it’s not even that nice? But then I’m not into the beige livelaughlove aesthetics. It reeks of I have no taste and im following the herd. I thought her house looked better before she did anything with it. It’s that typical, wealth whispers but money talks- very tacky new money and she thinks she’s classy 🙄
bath and body works candles are amazing, I get so excited when they do buy 3 get 3 free 😂

Reactions: 2
bath and body works candles are amazing, I get so excited when they do buy 3 get 3 free 😂
Do they do that here or only in America? It’s the eucalyptus one I love, you only need it on for 20 mins and the house is STINKING. So they last so long. So much so I was tempted to pay the £30 but I just can’t 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.