Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM-Tay IVF is easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she feels like a right prat, going on about the present…. It’s only a jigsaw 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
omg if the baby’s name is memree the next thread title deffo has to be based on either that, her longest pregnancy on earth or the Gucci jigsaw disappointment hahahah I missed the story on that. Gutted 🤣 I don’t know how to make one, or are we waiting for birth? I wouldn’t be surprised if she called her gee gee 🤢😂

Reactions: 4
omg if the baby’s name is memree the next thread title deffo has to be based on either that, her longest pregnancy on earth or the Gucci jigsaw disappointment hahahah I missed the story on that. Gutted 🤣 I don’t know how to make one, or are we waiting for birth? I wouldn’t be surprised if she called her gee gee 🤢😂
Omg maybe she's going to call her baby Gigi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone know what new business she's rabbiting on about? Hers and Jack's?

Seems she's also gone into the aff links business like Sacha. They're just basically walking adverts. Every single thing she posts will be a calculated effort to flog it. She'll be leeching off other people buying these products. Can these people not get real jobs?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I can’t make a new thread I don’t have the access so if anyone else knows how to make one?

The new business she’s on about, meeting everyone and chatting to them in person? Is she doing like a pod cast tour the same as the girls bathroom?

Anyone know what new business she's rabbiting on about? Hers and Jack's?

Seems she's also gone into the aff links business like Sacha. They're just basically walking adverts. Every single thing she posts will be a calculated effort to flog it. She'll be leeching off other people buying these products. Can these people not get real jobs?
Life coaching? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such bad social anxiety 😭😭 duck off do you Tayla 😂
That was her MLM sales story, I used to be so anxious I could never do anything & then her old YouTube videos are her singing & dancing wanting to be famous 🤣 she sold nuskin as it gave her confidence she can speak in front of people. She’s not anxious at all she’s just bleeping lazy

Reactions: 10
That was her MLM sales story, I used to be so anxious I could never do anything & then her old YouTube videos are her singing & dancing wanting to be famous 🤣 she sold nuskin as it gave her confidence she can speak in front of people. She’s not anxious at all she’s just bleeping lazy
I agree. I was in her team in Nuskin (major regret in life!!) and she was always going on about how anxious she was. It’s all an act. She knows exactly what she’s doing, it’s all for affect.

I agree. I was in her team in Nuskin (major regret in life!!) and she was always going on about how anxious she was. It’s all an act. She knows exactly what she’s doing, it’s all for affect.
I was part of her team too also major regret in life, she reeled in vulnerable people who were genuinely struggling by pretending she was struggling too

I was part of her team too also major regret in life, she reeled in vulnerable people who were genuinely struggling by pretending she was struggling too
Completely agree! I heard that story soooo many times and then when she wanted to change her story to her ‘health journey’ the life coach helped her👀 I thought it was nuskin? She just sells whatever lie fits her instagram.
Also wonder why she wanted the GUCCI bag, also can she stop calling it GG like it was made for her girl gang on insta, oh the name is GG baby bag, yes for GUCCI!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.