Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM-Tay IVF is easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop thinking about how Tay isn’t gonna cope when this baby does come… I’ve got a 5 week old baby now and it’s flipping hard, I think she really is in for a reality check… I can’t wait to see if she’ll be real and say how hard it is or not

Reactions: 11
I can’t stop thinking about how Tay isn’t gonna cope when this baby does come… I’ve got a 5 week old baby now and it’s flipping hard, I think she really is in for a reality check… I can’t wait to see if she’ll be real and say how hard it is or not
She’ll be fine, she will just take to her bed for 3 months and eat snacks while her slave does everything for the baby

Reactions: 8
Omg now the singing! I mean don’t get me wrong she’s not terrible 😂 but the Starbucks deal clearly didn’t work out so is she now pushing for a record deal or something 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah it's totally all those magical hair vitamins, Tay... Nothing at allll to do with being pregnant is it 🤥
It'll be interesting to see what the old hair vitamins can do for her post partum hair loss 👀

Reactions: 7
Ugh guys I’m slightly fuming she ate so awfully throughout all her pregnancy and didn’t end up with gestational diabetes.. I know it’s not what you eat but rather your hormones and things but I’ve been diagnosed and I’m sad 😂😭

Reactions: 3
Could she not have got dressed for her scan?? Fluffy slider slippers and a pair of pyjamas out with half the family for a scan. I would be mortified to be out like that 🫠

Funny, she’s been taking the hair vits for a year, she’s been pregnant for 9 months (and cannot take the vits while pregnant) But it’s absolutely the vitamins that’ve helped her hair grow and not the pregnancy. 🤥🙄

Reactions: 5
Here we go she’s been reading here because she’s started to post about effin tan and Effie again 🤣

Not correctly marked as a gift though 🙄 why do these brands send these bleeping begs such expensive stuff! I had my eye on a Polene bag and there is no bleeping way they are having my money now
39821B66-55DB-4058-8919-873734AB847B.jpeg

• Sick
I’m a dog lover myself but does anyone else think it’s a bit gross she’s letting those dog lie all over the babies furniture/blankets etc 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just had an awful realisation. If we think this flump is insufferable now what is she going to be like when her baby is actually here?

“OMG GG babygirl Memree just made a noise, like not a normal noise but not a weird noise, GG did any of your babies ever make a noise? My bestie Molls said BamBam made a noise too, babygirls are just destined to be besties like us”

God help us 🆘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I dread to think how much more insufferable she could become,
For someone who doesn’t get off her arse she’s awfully draining to watch

• Haha
I’m dying that Gucci gave her a puzzle as the Mother’s Day gift 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but the greedy witch was fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.