Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM-Tay IVF is easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but..She has no dress sense what so ever when it comes to casual clothes! She looks like a bag lady 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
First haul video & she’s already dropped in that she’s PREGNANT
Just whooooooooo is influenced by this? Sorry but anyone who think this is a good look is an idiot, and anyone who buys into her affiliate links needs a tray on the head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now she’s saying she’s a size 18 in the jeans, but she was a small prior to the pregnancy she’s previously said 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Breathless at 12 weeks pregnant ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can you IMAGINE how much she’s going to be moaning when she hits third trimester Jesus Christ
In all fairness those early pregnancy hormones do make you breathless, I remember thinking WTF lol no idea why tho?!
But omg yes nothing compared to when I hit 3rd trimester 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Those jeans and boots look bloody ridiculous. All the 000s she wastes on tit, please please go find some bloody decent jeans.

Reactions: 6
I get the style she’s trying to go for in her hauls but she can never pull anything off 😩 I mean??
The jeans are doing her zero favours .. pregnant or not! She looks like a square block .. the cringe thing is she actually thinks she’s some stylish influencer 😳 I feel 2nd hand embarrassment for her on the daily

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure Tays bestie missed the point here. Wasn’t she saying she wants her dream wedding but it’s going to cost 15-20k, not that she can afford 15k🤔🤣
‘If you can afford 15k you can afford 20k’ Hmmmm not sure you can just magic 5k from somewhere

05E7C341-325D-4899-B2A5-D50FF4F0BC5E.jpeg

she needs to chill out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The outfits are so awful 🤮 the way she kept harping on about these hauls really had me thinking it was something special she was about to share 😂 someone punch me for my moment of weakness. and the MM tit is getting to me now, sick of it. bleeping absolute beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck are those shoes on her feet 🤢 Tay please stop trying to be a fashion influencer it’s not gonna happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.