Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM-Tay IVF is easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me she is on the sofa eating that roast and not lying in bed with her dog 😩

Reactions: 3
Happened to stumble across this thread. I’ve always wondered how this girl has so much disposable income. Constantly buying make up, doing the house up? Do you think she sponges off Jack from the business he owns?🤔

Reactions: 4
Not surprised, did anyone see her lose her tit when Molly Mae finally followed her back lol

Happened to stumble across this thread. I’ve always wondered how this girl has so much disposable income. Constantly buying make up, doing the house up? Do you think she sponges off Jack from the business he owns?🤔
No read the old thread, she makes money from selling the mlm dream to people, she’s at the top of nuskin compensation plan although she does nothing for it it’s everyone else’s hard work who are loosing money. She also does about 2000 aff links, I doubt jack even works on his ‘business’ 🤣 he’s more Taylas slave

Reactions: 7
Oh god cringing at her so bad. How can you call someone you’ve never met ‘bestie’!!! They deffo haven’t met IRL, unless Molly was willing to visit Tayla at her bedside that is🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s sickening the amount of people trying to get on the bandwagon of being besties and ‘crying’ at her announcement. No wonder molly said in the podcast she literally has 5 friends. Everyone wants a bit of her for their own gain

Reactions: 19
“My pregnancy bestie” I knew as soon as I saw MM’s post that Tayla would be on it like a chubby fly on tit.
Like a chubby fly on tit is the funniest thing I’ve head today and I’ve been laughing all day. 😂

It’s sickening the amount of people trying to get on the bandwagon of being besties and ‘crying’ at her announcement. No wonder molly said in the podcast she literally has 5 friends. Everyone wants a bit of her for their own gain
I find it so creepy and desperate. I’m sure they will all see who their real pals are when they are sleep deprived and not going places. X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really annoying that she responds to questions about where things are from that she will answer it on so and so date? Can she not just post a response with an affil link and be done with it?

Really annoying that she responds to questions about where things are from that she will answer it on so and so date? Can she not just post a response with an affil link and be done with it?
She probably has contractual agreement with the brand to post the items as part of a haul, will drum up interest until the time of posting then she’ll get loads of clicks in one go

Don’t think people realise just how much money these people make from doing affiliate links, they are making a bleeping fortune.

Reactions: 5
Also when someone dms her to ask where somethings from and she will reply ‘will post on stories’ like wtf just send them the damn link

Reactions: 14
She thought today was her nhs 12 week scan but it was actually her midwife appointment. How did she not know?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tay saying Tommy and Molly were born to be parents, like she knows them personally enough to make a comment like that 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why does she keep saying love youu on her comments to Molly Mae 😂😂😂😂 bet she doesn’t even say that to Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.