Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here’s the chavy couple in 2018 and according to Instagram he owns 3 Hair barbars and NOTHING disney related on her IG jumping on the Disney Florida bandwagon
Put those 2 foreheads together and you have a multi story car park.
Do you think when they are in resort the cast members start showing the films on those giant foreheads instead of the screens at night?

Reactions: 2

Theodore

VIP Member
Tenerife. One hour and forty minutes, yes you heard right ONE HOUR FORTY on their naff travel day starting with the inevitable flat voices “hi guyyyyzzz”. They can’t pronounce the name of their hotel because they’re both dim. That’s as far as I got.

• Haha
What status do they believe they earn by having annual passes. It literally provides NO help to anyone, I’d be more interested in knowing the brand of shit roll they use (not an invitation). The only purpose to stating this is……I assume…….are we all sitting down…….this is going to be information………maybe a surprise……..breathe in……….to brag!

Snark

This can’t be fun for them all of their vlogs are too ‘try hard’.

Reactions: 1

jamesd

Can someone tell me why these people go to theme parks? They don’t seem to ride any of the attractions….

Theodore

VIP Member
Hey Dim & Dimmer, if you’re reading this just give up. You’re never going to happen. Your new intro is the bloke closing the automatic boot on the car. That’s the level. You’re boring.