Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theodore

VIP Member
So they can walk round with a camera pretending to be influencers and looking like twats.

Reactions: 4

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
How miserable do they both look at the start of today's vlog. Chewing wasps the pair of them.

Love that Mr TJ always reminds us he's got to slip off to do some work. He's a very busy man.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
They arrive at AK Lodge “it’s beautiful, we love this resort, it smells nice, it’s soooo beautiful, it smells sooooo nice, I love it here, we stayed here once didn’t we, yeah I love it here, it’s soooo nice, it smells gorgeou…..”

This is the level. You learn nothing from these two it’s just constant, pointless twaddle.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
In their naff as fuck intro he does the creepiest most awkward hand rubbing thing before ‘presenting’ the castle. Its absolutely awful and I can’t believe they think that’s a good look for their series intro.
Yes, like he's a gameshow host / car salesman warming us up for the big sell.

As the vlogs role on I can see it's obvious Mrs TJ is quite unwell. But they look SO miserable to be there - I think this is a pitfall of doing multiple trips a year, vlogging every moment and just doing things for *content* - their initial vlogs were much better than what they're turning out now, with the wanky mics

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
In their naff as fuck intro he does the creepiest most awkward hand rubbing thing before ‘presenting’ the castle. Its absolutely awful and I can’t believe they think that’s a good look for their series intro.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Part of me respects the hustle - they're clearly fake it til you make it kinda people.

However, imo, the disney bubble isn't the place for fake it til you make it. They're just not that into it and it shows.
They should fuck off to Tenerife/Benidorm they fit right in
---
Multiple business owner, ok hun
A quick google search showed that mr owns franchises of a barbers and together they have a property portfolio of one property by their fillings and the coaching company
it’s too easy to find information on people online now
You are right I just had a look he thinks he’s Richard Branson on barbers ‘

Last edited:
  • Haha

duckdinner

VIP Member
I usually like Mrs TJ - i'd rather her RBF then Mr TJ's fake as f*** persona.

I can't believe they're back out again next month vlogging. I can't wait. Florida Day Seven :cautious:
I definitely prefer Mrs TJ over her husband. Maybe it's because I also have a massive resting bitch face that I subconsciously cut her more slack 😅🤣

preener2345

Tenerife. One hour and forty minutes, yes you heard right ONE HOUR FORTY on their naff travel day starting with the inevitable flat voices “hi guyyyyzzz”. They can’t pronounce the name of their hotel because they’re both dim. That’s as far as I got.
They should have approached some movie studios to see if they could have played in in the theaters. It as long as most movies.

• Haha

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
These two crack me up.

Tell me you've read tattle without telling me you've read tattle. I appreciate their honesty about everything and not pretending like it didn't happen. I've said it before but they're vlogging too much - you can go as many times as you want a year, I'd do 4 trips if I could, but the vlogs are often dull because they're vlogging daily.
Florida Day 14 😐😐😐😐😐

There's no use them pressing what a big trip it was, how they booked a year in advance, when they're back again in a few weeks and had been very recently prior to this trip. Its not special for them

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I usually like Mrs TJ - i'd rather her RBF then Mr TJ's fake as f*** persona.

I can't believe they're back out again next month vlogging. I can't wait. Florida Day Seven :cautious:

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
He’s a nasty piece of work. It’s written all over his peevish face and I’m never wrong about this stuff. She’s a dimbo bimbo who thinks she’s with someone shit-hot. Get a clue hun... he’s nothing.

• Heart

Mco_man

Hey Dim & Dimmer, if you’re reading this just give up. You’re never going to happen. Your new intro is the bloke closing the automatic boot on the car. That’s the level. You’re boring.
They included that clip because they wanted you to know they have a Range Rover - that's the only reason. The first thing I did when I came across their dull videos was to search for them on Tattle and you guys didn't disappoint! They both clearly have Turkey teeth.