Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I’m so glad these chavs have their own thread.

He looks like Forest gump and her lip fillers make her look like she’s constantly sneering.

Can’t stand them

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Ronnie Pickering

Surely you only buy an annual pass if you were already planning to visit more than once in the 12 months, and any money off perks are just that - perks! Not the actual reason to buy an AP…and mention it every time you’re on camera.

They’ve jumped on the bandwagon too quickly and have tried to go from 0-100 without learning all the tips and tricks which get you to the point of deciding if an AP / DVC is for you.

I’d enjoy watching them more if they stopped trying to be established go-to Disney vloggers and instead just went and enjoyed it all, telling us what they’ve learnt or what works or doesn’t.

Reactions: 3

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I hope someone steals their clothes or someone takes it out and leave it on the top 😂
It happens!
I would remove someone's washing and leave it on top of the machine if this happened. Those laundry rooms are not big.

What a shame it would be, no outfits of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Theodore

VIP Member
Ridiculous. Although I do quite enjoy the fact that they’re pissing money up the wall to jump on a bandwagon that’s already full of people who do it so much better. This pair of losers don’t stand a chance. They don’t have enough subs to be funding these jaunts so it’s presumably their own cash. Idiots.

• Heart

disneydenial321

not long until RBF Jess will bring us the famous line “hello and welcome to day 3” in the most uninterested voice while her face looks like she’d rather be in beefa with her besties
Her lives and stories this trip have been boring. Stop trying so hard to be an influencer.

Theodore

VIP Member
Busy telling people on the internet to go for a run and don’t eat chips. That’s 75 quid please. Thanks coach! 🙄

That tan line on her muff is classy… not.

duckdinner

VIP Member
It's like the previous one where they were gifted tickets to the dvc park event and they kept repeating "we are so grateful 😐" "they're so kind to give us the tickets 😐" "we are so grateful 😐"