Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TØP21

I saw them in the parks, they looked like absolute dicks with their clip on mics. Walking around like they're the bees knees but both looked bored as fuck! Its all for show. Surprised they haven't been attacked by a squirrel thinking their mic is a mate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Theodore

VIP Member
That absolutely cringe opening sequence they insist on doing. “Hi Guys and welcome to Florida day… Five” all in those boring monotone voices. Probably because they’re boring, monotone people and seemingly as thick as mince.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

duffy1234

Chatty Member
If you are reading here T&J

you are a pair of chavvy twats

we don’t care about your outfits if the day

Mrs TJ looks like a snarling hag

mr TJ looks like he steals bikes from teenagers

love from Tattle
she looks like shes just got a tenner for her nans air fryer in cash converters

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
If you are reading here T&J

you are a pair of chavvy twats

we don’t care about your outfits if the day

Mrs TJ looks like a snarling hag

mr TJ looks like he steals bikes from teenagers

love from Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Multiple business owner, ok hun
A quick google search showed that mr owns franchises of a barbers and together they have a property portfolio of one property by their fillings and the coaching company
it’s too easy to find information on people online now
Part of me respects the hustle - they're clearly fake it til you make it kinda people.

However, imo, the disney bubble isn't the place for fake it til you make it. They're just not that into it and it shows.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
That absolutely cringe opening sequence they insist on doing. “Hi Guys and welcome to Florida day… Five” all in those boring monotone voices. Probably because they’re boring, monotone people and seemingly as thick as mince.
Their faces look like they're off to a funeral every morning

• Haha

Ronnie Pickering

I’m glad there’s a thread for these. They try far too hard. There doesn’t seem to be any fun or enjoyment, it’s not organic (I sound like a wanker but ykwim) and it‘s so forced.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Latest borefest with the road men they go the chef Mickey and show us bayonets on the buffet 🤣🤣🤣(beignets)

• Haha

disneydenial321

Multiple business owner, ok hun
A quick google search showed that mr owns franchises of a barbers and together they have a property portfolio of one property by their fillings and the coaching company
it’s too easy to find information on people online now

• Haha