New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their naff as fuck intro he does the creepiest most awkward hand rubbing thing before ‘presenting’ the castle. Its absolutely awful and I can’t believe they think that’s a good look for their series intro.
Yes, like he's a gameshow host / car salesman warming us up for the big sell.

As the vlogs role on I can see it's obvious Mrs TJ is quite unwell. But they look SO miserable to be there - I think this is a pitfall of doing multiple trips a year, vlogging every moment and just doing things for *content* - their initial vlogs were much better than what they're turning out now, with the wanky mics

Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me why these people go to theme parks? They don’t seem to ride any of the attractions….

Reactions: 1
So they can walk round with a camera pretending to be influencers and looking like twats.

Reactions: 4
Fanny reads on here for sure. Hes now responding to comments on Facebook. Must be hard though as he’s posted it in every group going
Please listen to this Fanny - BUY SOME NEW CLOTHES actually just change your clothes every day. we don’t ask for a lot

Sorry wrong thread

Reactions: 1
I hope someone steals their clothes or someone takes it out and leave it on the top
It happens!
I would remove someone's washing and leave it on top of the machine if this happened. Those laundry rooms are not big.

What a shame it would be, no outfits of the day

Reactions: 2