Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all love El on here and I do too! But... it really really irritates me when she makes out she’s a master baker but in their vlogs she literally buys aunt Bessies just add water and eggs cake mix and pre made icing!!! Like what??? I tried to become a baker in lockdown and I never perfected the perfect buttercream icing! It really irritates me!!!

Reactions: 6
I know we all love El on here and I do too! But... it really really irritates me when she makes out she’s a master baker but in their vlogs she literally buys aunt Bessies just add water and eggs cake mix and pre made icing!!! Like what??? I tried to become a baker in lockdown and I never perfected the perfect buttercream icing! It really irritates me!!!
i haven’t watched them in a while and I didn’t realise this ! A simple sponge is SO easy to make and tastes soooo much better than the packet mixes! I think they always taste strange.

Also does anyone know if Elle’s got lipodemia or something? Her legs are the same thickness all the way down to her ankles? This isn’t a criticism as I’m genuinely curious and she has a stunning body!

Reactions: 5
i haven’t watched them in a while and I didn’t realise this ! A simple sponge is SO easy to make and tastes soooo much better than the packet mixes! I think they always taste strange.

Also does anyone know if Elle’s got lipodemia or something? Her legs are the same thickness all the way down to her ankles? This isn’t a criticism as I’m genuinely curious and she has a stunning body!
They look like normal legs to me? Her upper legs/thighs are bigger than below the knee? I agree she does have a stunning body! She looks so healthy and happy recently too, she’s glowing

Attachments

I was also thinking this, esp after this picture

Reactions: 1

so easy!!! Really annoys me lol!
And her legs are bigger because she lost a lot of weight a few years ago! It’s just excess skin I think! The same thing happened to Holly from geordie shore when she lost a lot of weight x

Reactions: 7
My comment is still showing for me at the moment. I don’t get influencers and them denying stuff like this? If she came out and said it was a huge insecurity for me so I saved up and I’m so much more confident now etc then no one would bat an eyelid ! Also she’d get a good video out of it talking about it etc! So bizarre , they’re open about lip fillers and other treatment they’ve got done

Attachments

When was their isolation from the holiday over? Syd has posted on her story about how they did a big water park thing last week

When was their isolation from the holiday over? Syd has posted on her story about how they did a big water park thing last week
i think someone said they came back on the 27th july and 2 weeks isolation would end 10th/11th august whichever way you count it

Syds new hair line ain’t the one. I know she had a big forehead before but it suited her!! Now she looks really weird with her hair up... when it’s down it will look even worse because she has so much hair! Feel sad for her that she felt the need to do this :(

Reactions: 17
Brilliant social distancing girls, can really tell that you care about your families and their wellbeing as well as all the strangers you come into contact with. So considerate xoxo
And in their new video they did it over facetime on split screens and acted like they were glad quarantine was almost over so they can film together again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does syd have a relationship with her dad? Or is he ever mentioned ?

Syd constantly posting mixed race children on her stories is grating on me, almost like she’s fetishing it because her boyfriend is black .

Reactions: 18
Does syd have a relationship with her dad? Or is he ever mentioned ?

Syd constantly posting mixed race children on her stories is grating on me, almost like she’s fetishing it because her boyfriend is black .
They don’t have a relationship, she has mentioned it before but I can’t remember exactly what she said and whether they have never met or if he was a part of her life at one point, but he isn’t at all now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.