Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the winner of the Louis Vuitton giveaway is also going to be someone Syds boyfriend knows... just like the last one šŸ§

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen that they have both posted tiktoks today in the same place! someone called Syd out in the comment of her tiktok saying "maybe try and social distance" and she gave a really rude response (no surprise there) saying "move your hate somewhere else my love we were 2 m apart". She's really p***ing me off now thinking that she is above any rules!!! she is so cocky i can't stand her

Reactions: 9
Lovely to see syd and ell at Sainsbury's near where we live, not social distancing at all. Please stop treating us like we're stupid...

Reactions: 11
I find it hilarious when ā€œinfluencersā€ drop subtle hints that theyā€™re out on their social media but block people when theyā€™re been called out šŸ’€ like syd going to J&TJ, at least admit you were out with molly, say it with your chest, itā€™s less embarrassing than lying

Reactions: 7
I really like Ell I think she is super sweet but Syd :oops: you can tell sheā€˜s nasty behind it all.So up herself and definitely sees Ell as lesser than her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ells new boyfriend as she said she had a secret man in the assumptions. Posted stories of her dog on her and his story and video of her onto his story in the garden. Follows called Micah

Reactions: 2
Ells new boyfriend as she said she had a secret man in the assumptions. Posted stories of her dog on her and his story and video of her onto his story in the garden. Follows called Micah
I saw it on his story and went back and itā€™s gone now!!

hey Ell šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Reactions: 3
Havenā€™t seen their new video but seems like people are kicking off because they didnā€™t credit Sophia and Cinzia on it? Does anyone know if Sophia and Cinzia have said something or is it just kids commenting on the video?
I mean swap boxes arenā€™t a new thing, I used to watch them years ago as Ell said, people need to chill out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Havenā€™t seen their new video but seems like people are kicking off because they didnā€™t credit Sophia and Cinzia on it? Does anyone know if Sophia and Cinzia have said something or is it just kids commenting on the video?
Anyone else feel like thereā€™s a bit of rivalry here with the two duos? šŸ‘€

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve only just discovered these two girls and when I first watched a few of their videos I was like they must be from love island or some other reality show or something so googled them and theyā€™re not and honestly I was suprised, they act like their SUCH a big deal. Iā€™m in Australia and have never heard of them, they arenā€™t a thing here. I was so cringing watching their 21st vlog when they were doing their speeches and passing the microphones back and forth saying ā€˜you talkā€™ then announcing that everyone should go to superdrug in a month as theyā€™ve done a collab. It just showed their immaturity honestly they seem like newly 18 year olds šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
YEEEES they never mention each other and being the like the two most popular best friends youtubers in the Uk I find that strange
Sophia & Cinzia have more subs too šŸ‘€ They seemed to have achieved more than Syd & Ell .. podcast, clothing collab etc

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.