Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she has a 6 figure bank account! Just for going on free holidays and promoting clothing and make up!
I hate when you tubers say they’re “just really good at saving”! Which I’m pretty sure she has done in the past. I’m sorry but spending over 10 GRAND POUNDS on a holiday and thousands more on designer goods is not being a good saver. You have a six figure bank account for being overpaid for minimal work. I know people who work and save twice as hard, including nurses who don’t go on extravagant holidays every month or own anything designer and couldn’t even dream about having that much especially at such a young age. Sorry just makes me so angry that they don’t recognize their privilege when there’s people who work and save so much harder!

Reactions: 11
I hate when you tubers say they’re “just really good at saving”! Which I’m pretty sure she has done in the past. I’m sorry but spending over 10 GRAND POUNDS on a holiday and thousands more on designer goods is not being a good saver. You have a six figure bank account for being overpaid for minimal work. I know people who work and save twice as hard, including nurses who don’t go on extravagant holidays every month or own anything designer and couldn’t even dream about having that much especially at such a young age. Sorry just makes me so angry that they don’t recognize their privilege when there’s people who work and save so much harder!
i agree. it’s like yeah you’re really good at saving because you’re earning a tit tonne of money - more than the average 20 odd year old!!

Reactions: 4
i agree. it’s like yeah you’re really good at saving because you’re earning a tit tonne of money - more than the average 20 odd year old!!
Exactly! If any normal twenty something year old had their spending habits they’d be completely broke, never mind have any savings! I used to think they were quite normal girls but clearly they are VERY out of touch

Reactions: 6
Imogenation said she has 5 figures yet Ell has 6 so Syd also probably has 6, but Imogen has almost 100k more than them and there’s only one of her so no one to split the money with? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Imogenation said she has 5 figures yet Ell has 6 so Syd also probably has 6, but Imogen has almost 100k more than them and there’s only one of her so no one to split the money with? 🤷🏼‍♀️
well its pretty well known imogen is a bar liar

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t watch Imogen so I don’t really know what brand deals she does etc but I think this is mostly where syd & ell will get their money from and they would be paid the same as anyone else even know there’s two of them.

It wasn't even pre lockdown it was the 27th march, lockdown started the 23rd march. She thinks her fans are stupid it's actually insulting.

Reactions: 10
Thank you I thought so. What a tit person, especially considering her bfs Instagram is basically public now

Reactions: 3
I was shocked by the 6 figure bank account announcement on their recent video. Could this be for their new apartments they are buying? But still surely they'd have already put a hefty deposit down?
I felt like Ell knew that question was coming and enjoyed telling everyone about it. Also she hasn't spent 25k on her car if it is on finance.. so no thats not the most most you've ever spent. 10 grand on a holiday is absolutely ridiculous.
These girls need to realise their target audience instead of talking about money like it's nothing.

Reactions: 4
But they work so hard for their money and they’re really good savers guys????? *eyeroll*

it’s setting a completely unrealistic expectation of adult life for their younger audience. They see these two girls parading around in their designer gear going on holidays every few weeks and still having a six figure bank account..thats just completely impossible for most people!

really annoys me when they justify it by saying “I work hard for my money”. Like sorry no you take 4 insta pics a week,film a video or two and edit from your bed. I only work in an office but I think it’s so disrespectful to the likes of nurses, carers etc. Who work ten times as hard for no where near the same amount of money!

Reactions: 9
I also find Syd to be very arrogant. She is always posting Molly on her story and saying her and Molly copy each other all the time because they are so similar.

Reactions: 1
I was shocked by the 6 figure bank account announcement on their recent video. Could this be for their new apartments they are buying? But still surely they'd have already put a hefty deposit down?
I felt like Ell knew that question was coming and enjoyed telling everyone about it. Also she hasn't spent 25k on her car if it is on finance.. so no thats not the most most you've ever spent. 10 grand on a holiday is absolutely ridiculous.
These girls need to realise their target audience instead of talking about money like it's nothing.
It wasn’t 10 grand on a holiday it was holidays across the year. No problem with it if they’ve got the money they should spend it travelling it’s such an amazing experience x

It wasn’t 10 grand on a holiday it was holidays across the year. No problem with it if they’ve got the money they should spend it travelling it’s such an amazing experience x
No the question was on a single holiday

Ahh you’re right, just relistened, apologies 🙂 still a mental amount of money though!
No problem 🙂

I do think it’s a crazy amount of money for me to even contemplate spending on holidays but I do think it’s good they are out seeing the world and travelling. It’s how I would spend the money if I could not on ridiculous designer handbags etc like most influencers.

Okay i’m actually shocked syd admitted that they have fallen out with Lucy. She said it was because they have drifted which I think is bs but surprised

she also said her ex cheated on her, not sure if she’s said that before?

Okay i’m actually shocked syd admitted that they have fallen out with Lucy. She said it was because they have drifted which I think is bs but surprised
To be fair I am glad she is finally admitting it. Just wish she hadn't reasoned it with 'drifting' as we all know that is not the reason.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.