Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so she's just posted that Instagram of her and her boyfriend, first of all very attention seeking saying you want privacy and posting a picture like that? Like you either want it to be private or you don't? Also lots of comments about who the boy is and every comment that is saying who it is there's a couple of boys saying a username which isn't Cassius (the boyfriend) like after every comment which says who it is they're commenting saying no it's this person (an Instagram account which is not Cassius but a boy named George) anyways I was confused as to who would do this as they're random teenage boys who are rather invested in going through all the comments deterring people away from who it is and it turns out Syd's brother Joel follows all these accounts so it looks like some of Joel's friends have been asked to go into the comments and comment that it's this boy called George when it isn't! What odd behaviour ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Syd needs to calm herself down a bit acting like she’s Beyoncé entitled to all this privacy about her relationships. You’re only a YouTuber, hun... get over yourself!

Reactions: 11
Syd needs to calm herself down a bit acting like she’s Beyoncé entitled to all this privacy about her relationships. You’re only a YouTuber, hun... get over yourself!
It's so ridiculous. If she doesn't want speculation she shouldn't post the pics, she has a private insta, why wouldn't she just keep it on there? Attention seeking.

Reactions: 5
It's so ridiculous. If she doesn't want speculation she shouldn't post the pics, she has a private insta, why wouldn't she just keep it on there? Attention seeking.
She clearly secretly loves the attention and all the questions she gets asked about him.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with all of this. She’s so attention seeking. Did anyone watch their canvas painting video? There was a guy that kept walking back and forth behind her. I assume it was the bf.

She also has photo of them as her pinned tweet

Totally agree with all of this. She’s so attention seeking. Did anyone watch their canvas painting video? There was a guy that kept walking back and forth behind her. I assume it was the bf.

She also has photo of them as her pinned tweet
I think it was her brother, it looked like it was filmed at her house

I reckon she’s back at home as she’s uploading videos of PR that deffo gets delivered to her house and not her boyfriends 😂 such entitlement that she feels the rules don’t apply to her

Reactions: 3
When is she going to stop treating her followers like they’re stupid doesn’t take a genius to work out that she’s living between her nans house and her boyfriends house. So ignorant putting so many people in danger. Especially after preaching through out lock down that people should be isolating and staying safe.

I don't get it weeks ago she was posting about how horrible it was having to keep her distance from her nan in their own home before lockdown and now she's actively putting her in danger like that? After 14 days of lockdown she would've know if she had it or not and then would know that her and her nan were safe inside together after that but she's been going between houses where Kelsey is apparently a nurse ?!? Does she realise FaceTime exists and she doesn't need to see her boyfriend ?! Make it make sense

Looks like she has gone home now as she’s put up a pic of her on FaceTime to Ell and Kelsey saying catch up.. I can’t tell if she’s trying to save face and get Kelsey on FaceTime to make it look like she’s not been at her bfs house or is still there but it’s so clear that she has! Or on the other hand she is actually home.. what does everyone think?

100% at home, she’s got PR, the rabbit... she must think her followers don’t notice things like this

• Angry
'If your friend asks to see you say no'

... What about if your boyfriend asks to see you Syd?! 🤔

'If your friend asks to see you say no'

... What about if your boyfriend asks to see you Syd?! 🤔
What a bleeping joke:mad: making herself look like such a hypocrite! Why would you even bother saying all this stuff when you’re breaking the rules yourself

Reactions: 1
She’s an absolute joke. The hot tub she was never out of last week is suddenly nowhere to be seen suddenly replaced with the rabbit and mountains of pr deliveries that seem to be weeks behind other influencers. Not to mention the fact that he filming background has changed yet again

She’s an absolute joke. The hot tub she was never out of last week is suddenly nowhere to be seen suddenly replaced with the rabbit and mountains of pr deliveries that seem to be weeks behind other influencers. Not to mention the fact that he filming background has changed yet again
She posted on insta story about 4 hours ago on her in the hot tub. What’s going on? Sorry I don’t watch them very often cause Syd annoys me haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.