Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shau711

Anyone see Syd’s tweet there?? She did say at the beginning she wanted it private, stories didn’t add up now she is blaming trolls on her being nervous to upload a video 😂 They went away with Lucy in January and didn’t vlog, why couldn’t she go away with her boyfriend and not vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 10

emk

I’m sure it’s what many people need right now. All the NHS staff, frontline workers, people with proper jobs. They’re the ones that need a holiday, not you. I’m sure some people would rather ‘influencers’ acted sensibly and not selfishly by travelling and risking a second wave. I’m sure your nan NEEDS you to protect her and not continually break lockdown rules but you clearly don’t give enough of a shit to follow the law !!! Let’s hope the way you’re acting doesn’t kill someone you care about, as I’m sure the only time you’ll care. Let’s see if they actually abide by the law and quarantine for two weeks when they come back.
0CFD2479-FCFE-4FA2-A3D0-C1D122CC2D10.png
0CFD2479-FCFE-4FA2-A3D0-C1D122CC2D10.png

letty654

It wasn't even pre lockdown it was the 27th march, lockdown started the 23rd march. She thinks her fans are stupid it's actually insulting.

Sansan

Okay so hi new member 👋 I’ve been lurking here for a while and just had to post a screenshot of their latest video. How obvious is her scar here?? I don’t understand why she doesn’t just admit, it’s super obvious.
667012CE-0868-4078-8A6B-BAA7906FE8D6.jpeg

sarahboo

Molly was in Ell's house as well making Syd's cake. Thing is, Ive gone past the point of caring what others do as so many people have had their own take on these social bubbles but to advertise it so openly on socials then 'social distance' in videos is just annoying & treating the viewers like idiots is so frustrating.

Starfish20

I hope syd gets a grip one day soon. Begging for money she might as well be sat on a street corner with an empty coffee cup

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
They’ve only been back in England for a couple of days and are already moaning on insta/ in their new vid about “isolation life” 🙄 Enjoy the next 2 weeks gals hope the hol was worth it xo
yeah some of us aren’t stupid enough to jet off to another country in the middle of a pandemic so enjoy cleaning Syd x

orchid64

C9CB2E4B-67CB-4857-8066-3F59198EE7E1.png

Isn’t lip liner meant to be similar to your lip colour and not this dark shadow that looks like moustache ?

• Sick
  • Haha

Daaanz

don’t think she has any problems paying her bills with her 6 figure bank account. that could last her a long while if she has no money coming in. if not sell your designer gear, sorted hun 😘
And still living with her nan! She probably has to fork out a phone bill and a little bit of rent each month.

• Haha

lcat1996

Urgh when Syd said she buys a lot off zara and they don't gift 💔? Oh poor Syd how about you buy your stuff like the rest of us

Boohoo.com

How often does Syd need to make a subtle point about how she’s been good friends with Molly Mae since before she went on Love Island and got really famous. Ok hun, we get it 🤣
Literally 🤣😭 We get that your friends with Molly, no one cares about your 3 messages you sent back and forth 3 years ago. Feel like she licks Molly's arse a bit tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ Always "hyping her up" on EVERY SINGLE POST

Wowso33712

Did they mention their boyfriends were sat next to them? I found Ell really over the top in that video. Yes she looks stunning and glowing but her hair flicking, her mouth wide open, just her whole vibe could tell she was trying to impress

Reactions: 9