Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lcat1996

Makes me so mad thinking of Syd having a go at people when they didn't say please asking where her clothes are from.... Its literally your job, probably because they weren't an ad so she didn't make ££££ off them she wasn't bothered

Reactions: 9

Sophie1994

But they work so hard for their money and they’re really good savers guys????? *eyeroll*

it’s setting a completely unrealistic expectation of adult life for their younger audience. They see these two girls parading around in their designer gear going on holidays every few weeks and still having a six figure bank account..thats just completely impossible for most people!

really annoys me when they justify it by saying “I work hard for my money”. Like sorry no you take 4 insta pics a week,film a video or two and edit from your bed. I only work in an office but I think it’s so disrespectful to the likes of nurses, carers etc. Who work ten times as hard for no where near the same amount of money!

watermel0nsugar

I know they have a Skinny Dip collab coming but i’ve just seen on their pinterest account they have a board called “ITS x Syd and Ell” so potentially an In The Style collab coming too???

• Wow

shau711

So this was after me ‘hating’ on her posting AD’s constantly on socials, their last 3 videos are all AD’s. That is not a full time job? Making a video and putting an AD into it is just a half arsed job. Those videos are only made because of a certain brand deal. If those deals did not exist, then the videos would not of been made!
For SYD to ask how she is expected to pay bills if she didn’t do AD’s, yet it is okay to throw over £1000 on a present for a friends TWENTY SECOND birthday or splash money on holidays constantly (not to even rant about her basically crying that she might not have got away because of the pandemic)

gossboss14

VIP Member
Watching the vid atm, felt myself cringing when she said it reminded her of Bali because she went there with her ex, personally I wouldn’t bring up a holiday I went on with my ex as a comparison 😂

Mooms

Chatty Member
Omg so she's just posted that Instagram of her and her boyfriend, first of all very attention seeking saying you want privacy and posting a picture like that? Like you either want it to be private or you don't? Also lots of comments about who the boy is and every comment that is saying who it is there's a couple of boys saying a username which isn't Cassius (the boyfriend) like after every comment which says who it is they're commenting saying no it's this person (an Instagram account which is not Cassius but a boy named George) anyways I was confused as to who would do this as they're random teenage boys who are rather invested in going through all the comments deterring people away from who it is and it turns out Syd's brother Joel follows all these accounts so it looks like some of Joel's friends have been asked to go into the comments and comment that it's this boy called George when it isn't! What odd behaviour ?

• Haha

Char94

So obvious syd only ever does these giveaways which are clearly products she’s been gifted just to gain more followers on Instagram and is the only way they can get more subscribers 😂
A while ago they both posted a giveaway on their insta. A few weeks later I noticed they haven’t posted about any winners, I look at all their stories. Then when I looked the giveaway post had been deleted. Also a while back the winner of their giveaway was someone Syd’s boyfriend knew 😂🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Granted she broke lockdown which us bad when she's been preaching to everyone else but what i think is worse is how she can stop with her boyfriend but not see her 'bestfriend' on her birthday because of wait for it... LOCKDOWN

shau711

I really don’t get Syd a whole lot.

She was in a long term relationship with Dan who she made many travel vlogs with and even vlogged going away with his sisters. Then there was just no end to them and beginning with her current boyfriend.

She made it so mysterious but then said she wished to keep him private which I get as it’s kinda respectful towards her ex and that. But all of a sudden he is plastered everywhere and her little poses she does in pics with him. They go on like a 12 year old couple. Maybe she’s that way because she was with her ex from a young age so she’s kinda missed out stuff?

Also I find it strange how she constantly posts stuff on her stories to do with babies, pregnancy and mixed race kids.

PS: she has me blocked on insta but a friend sends me all the goss 👀

leopardprint141298

Has anyone seen that they have both posted tiktoks today in the same place! someone called Syd out in the comment of her tiktok saying "maybe try and social distance" and she gave a really rude response (no surprise there) saying "move your hate somewhere else my love we were 2 m apart". She's really p***ing me off now thinking that she is above any rules!!! she is so cocky i can't stand her

luna

I remember i unsubbed from them months ago bc literally 8/10 videos were sponsored... not exactly picking the products you like the most, more like taking every brand deal that comes along.... Ell is a sweetheart, Syd.... well

Kiwigal

What she doesn’t understand is that we’re getting bored of the #ad video’s because they’re so boring and forced and literally a video for the sake of the ad. If it seemed like they had tried harder with the content people would over look that it was an ad and enjoy the video!

I haven't watched the vlog yet but is there seriously an ad in the holiday video? Can't they do one vid without an ad?
Yep, they’re making out that they’re packing their make up for holiday but it’s just them showing stuff for skinny dip. The AD nearly took up half the video. Used to prefer watching their videos when they did less ADs and it felt more genuine I watch so many other yourbers that hardly do any so their content is more enjoyable to watch

Kiwigal

Did syd really try and day she brought her car outright in their last edit vlog?? 😂😂😂 didn’t believe her when she said she had 6 figures in her account and deffo don’t believe her after saying this! Watched Sophia and Cinzia’s get ready with me a while back and they said that the 6 figure question on the assumptions is bs for most YouTubers unless it’s a business account. Don’t get why syd tried to pretend she’s a baller when she’s classy not 😂

Is it just me who feels that them splitting up their holiday vlogs over multiple videos is a bit tasteless ATM? It feels like they've been dragging Portugal out forever. I'd probably be bored of it under usual circumstances but considering a lot of people are struggling financially rn, or shielding, or trying to stay in as much as possible for whatever reason...it's annoying
Also they posted 3 holiday vlogs, 2 at home vlogs (one of which was supposedly filmed before the holiday but I’m sceptical), then another holiday Vlog? Seems very careless to me, it’s like they’ve not even bothered to plan their videos

epicmature

Chatty Member
In Syd’s latest insta she hasn’t linked where her outfit is from etc and there’s a lot of comments asking for it , so lazy it’s literally her JOB, she brags about finding us all the best zara bits as if we should be so thankful and grateful to her as if we can’t find them ourselves but can’t link an outfit post 🙄
She wants people to ask so she can then call them out for not saying please. So glad these affiliate links are pAyInG hEr BiLls