Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Syd needs to calm herself down a bit acting like she’s Beyoncé entitled to all this privacy about her relationships. You’re only a YouTuber, hun... get over yourself!

Reactions: 11

Sophie1994

Can’t believe she has a 6 figure bank account! Just for going on free holidays and promoting clothing and make up!
I hate when you tubers say they’re “just really good at saving”! Which I’m pretty sure she has done in the past. I’m sorry but spending over 10 GRAND POUNDS on a holiday and thousands more on designer goods is not being a good saver. You have a six figure bank account for being overpaid for minimal work. I know people who work and save twice as hard, including nurses who don’t go on extravagant holidays every month or own anything designer and couldn’t even dream about having that much especially at such a young age. Sorry just makes me so angry that they don’t recognize their privilege when there’s people who work and save so much harder!

Reactions: 11

Niamhy

All they ever do is post videos with ads. I don’t even watch them anymore, especially if they have ad in the titles. Half the stuff they promote and advertise I doubt they’ve even tried or like. Syd is posting ads and swipe ups every single day, It’s too much. She only cares about the money. The way she put on her story ‘forgot to upload our video so it will be up tomorrow’ they have a lot of that lately ‘forgetting’ or uploading late and then when they do 90% of the video is an ad. I’m bored of it, I’ve unsubscribed now. Used to love watching their videos, thought they were both really genuine girls who loved making content for their viewers. Now it just seems they can’t be bothered, they make 0 effort and they’re clearly just doing it for the money. Syd saying she is doing non stop ads is because she needs to pay her bills, are you sure hun? Because you can afford all these designer clothes, bags, jewellery etc and plenty of holidays.. I don’t think you need to worry about bills, you’ve got money for that, you’re just greedy and want more. Like she’s the only person who has bills to pay. She’s boring, she’s a stuck up, snobby cow and I really dislike her. She’s completely ruined the channel for Ell because I feel like Ell does actually put in quite a bit of effort. I also think Molly is a stuck up cow, the way she speaks to people in videos and vlogs they’ve posted. Maybe molly is part of the reason syd has changed into the person she is because she’s been round molly for too long. Who knows!
Amen to this! Used to really like their channel and actually was interested in the things they promoted because they genuinely seemed interested and put effort into their content. Now it’s lazy shit videos That are only being created and posted because they have ads in them. Have unsubscribed from them too.
Does anyone remember when they did the video of reviewing highly sponsored products? Syd slated Hi-smile and said it wasn’t worth the money then weeks later was being paid to advertise them!! If that doesn’t show how shallow she is and that she is purely following the money then I don’t know what does 😂 this whole YouTube industry and culture on the downward slope...

Reactions: 10

cs19

If she wanted to keep it private she would have! She could have vlogged it and kept it private for her and her boyfriend for the memories but she probs wants to show the video because she want the views and money lol

also swear the only thing people have said about her boyfriend is he looks a lot younger than her which isn’t even a bad thing?

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
View attachment 244170

This is the screenshot for their new video up today.

They seem to be copying Sophia and Cinzia's aesthetic.

View attachment 244173
Is this the same Syd and Ell from earlier in the year, who got some criticism for doing a box swap video during lockdown and crediting saffron & ana although people said they should have credited Sophia and Cinzia for the idea but they claimed “they didn’t know who they were” .....

Kmpan

I'm sorry but her forehead doesn't suit her. Her forehead before balanced her features perfectly. Now it just looks strange :/

Wowso33712

Also, why the hell is she taking offence to people saying she’s boring without ell. She literally takes everything to heart she needs to get a grip

• Haha

queenpee21

It made me laugh how they stood 2 metres apart for the video but clearly went in the same car together?😂😂😂 how thick do they think their viewers are

• Haha

epicmature

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who thinks Ell is just as bitchy as Syd? In their old videos she always appeared so stuck up and rude. At least Syd was herself, albeit loud, annoying, competitive etc... Ell was always just patronising and you could tell she liked being better than Syd at makeup, healthy eating, working out etc. She also massively catfishes her ass and abs, they disappear in the videos. Ell only seems more likeable now because Syd has gotten unbearable, but they’re best friends, they wouldn’t get on if one was a bitch and one wasn’t, they’re both closet mean girls.

Mooms

Chatty Member
She says she needs to do it to pay her bills etc but then they go and forget to do their job by forgetting to upload 😩 obviously don’t need the money that much if they can forget something like that. Unfortunately some of us can’t just forget to go to work. Why didn’t they just say no videos this week we want a proper break?

ItsEmmie

Didn’t they have fabletics in their bio’s a few weeks ago now they have a whole video on gymshark. Wonder who ditched who!. Made me laugh when she span round in her yellow outfit and she still had the tags on! 😂🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

lizzolyn

VIP Member
They most definitely read tattle (or their management does) as they have now included in the description underneath there makeup product links in their YT videos.

''Some links are affiliate links which means we make a teeeeny tiny amount of commission if you buy directly from our links - but this makes no difference to your purchase/ the price xxxxx''

On lucys thread there is talks about how her and syd bad a bust up due to Lucy getting back with Dan and Molly and el just followed syds lead AS ALWAYS. syd is nothing but a bully we see how she bullies ell in videos and that's her bestfriend i would hate to think how she would treat someone she has a problem with

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
All they ever do is post videos with ads. I don’t even watch them anymore, especially if they have ad in the titles. Half the stuff they promote and advertise I doubt they’ve even tried or like. Syd is posting ads and swipe ups every single day, It’s too much. She only cares about the money. The way she put on her story ‘forgot to upload our video so it will be up tomorrow’ they have a lot of that lately ‘forgetting’ or uploading late and then when they do 90% of the video is an ad. I’m bored of it, I’ve unsubscribed now. Used to love watching their videos, thought they were both really genuine girls who loved making content for their viewers. Now it just seems they can’t be bothered, they make 0 effort and they’re clearly just doing it for the money. Syd saying she is doing non stop ads is because she needs to pay her bills, are you sure hun? Because you can afford all these designer clothes, bags, jewellery etc and plenty of holidays.. I don’t think you need to worry about bills, you’ve got money for that, you’re just greedy and want more. Like she’s the only person who has bills to pay. She’s boring, she’s a stuck up, snobby cow and I really dislike her. She’s completely ruined the channel for Ell because I feel like Ell does actually put in quite a bit of effort. I also think Molly is a stuck up cow, the way she speaks to people in videos and vlogs they’ve posted. Maybe molly is part of the reason syd has changed into the person she is because she’s been round molly for too long. Who knows!
Oh Christ she is SO out of touch with reality. She couldn’t be any further away from struggling to pay her bills 😅 I’m sure there are some people who haven’t been on holiday in the past 10 years (or ever!!!) never mind this year alone - she acted like the world was going to end when there was a possibility she couldn’t go on holiday.

Daaanz

Funny how you couldn’t find it isn’t it, because there isn’t one. Syd said herself all they used to do is comment on each other’s insta pics and each other’s insta stories. No one even knew they were mates until she announced she was going in the love island villa, funny that isn’t it.

Met one time and they’re besties? I think not
No need to be rude - there is definitely one and they mention in that video meeting up in Manchester.

I think I remember a photo of the three of them before Love Island? In a hotel with no makeup on I think molly had a love island interview or something, could easily be wrong though!
Yes, that's the one I'm talking about!

Legr2

No guys. The first 21 minutes of their “VLOG” is a sponsored nasty gal haul- why not just do a haul vid???????