Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Lets not criticise people for their political beliefs for all we know she could support labour just because shes well off doesnt mean shes a tory shouldnt even matter because these things used to be a private decision snd opinion not blasted all over the internet - hence why when you vote you vote between screens on your own. Next topic - not starting something but it really doesnt matter its so irrelevant
I was just asking LOL. I wasn’t planning to elaborate I just didn’t know.

Reactions: 9

Daaanz

She’s broken the rules SO many times and has people round her house etc and then posts this? At least she’s wearing a mask tho after all she’s been doing but she is coming across very hypocritical
Very hypocritical especially as she's calling people out for not wearing masks which isn't actually a rule yet she's broken the actual rules so many times

Reactions: 9

w3bgoss3

‘Keeping my relationship private’ lasted long 🙄
She really loves pointing out the fact that they have known eachother for long and fallen in love. Probably liked the thought of her being an influencer, saw she broke up with dan, he s best mates with her cousin so then he shoot his shot and now she likes to brag that they didnt meet online or on a night out so it must be true love hahaha

Reactions: 8

Sansan

Yeah if you look closely you can see all the brown spots (pigmentation) and a thin but huge light pink line at the start and across of her hairline
CDA5040B-8B52-4C22-85DE-E0ACFD70FFF1.jpeg
, definitely scarring.

Kiwigal

I know they have a Skinny Dip collab coming but i’ve just seen on their pinterest account they have a board called “ITS x Syd and Ell” so potentially an In The Style collab coming too???
oh ffs i believe this I saw that Adam Frisby the owner like some of syd’s pics the other day. it’s nothing special though, who doesn’t have a collab with them these days 😴

Last edited:

yorkshire1996

Another AD in title of their new video, making the last 4 all mainly ADs. No wonder people don’t want to watch them

• Wow
also everyone knows who her boyfriend is now so why is she still posting pictures covering his face like it’s some big secret? She just loves the attention. Boring, if it wasn’t for ell Being part of a duo with her, she would not be as successful as she is. She’d be known as the little beg of a wanna be youtuber. Just saying.

Tea4u

VIP Member
In Syd's Instagram story she's wishing her friend a happy birthday and says "get off your phone" in the bitchiest tone I've ever heard, as if she isn't stood there on hers recording???
When I first started watching them I used to see the assumptions that Syd is bitchy etc (didn’t really see it) but after watching more then discovering this thread she definitely is bitchy!

shau711

Do Syd and Ell even remember that they're Shreddy ambassadors? I haven't seen them talking about it in weeks I think they've forgotten its still in their bio! 😂 seriously though Ell posts and makes up her own workouts and Syd just posts her workout fabletics outfits they're obliged to do (nice to see they haven't forgotten about that sponsorship!) Its a joke they're still being paid to promote Shreddy when they simply don't do that and don't even have the decency to pretend to use the app!
Just clicked into their new vlog to see it is sponsored by Shreddy 😏 I know in the description they say it is pre recorded but it’s funny how people were discussing their sponsorship on like Friday and about how Syd & Ell never speak about it yet today’s vlog is all about it 🧐

• Wow