Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snshs

Exactly! I don’t really agree with going away anywhere right now but if you do there’s a list of about 60 countries that are fine
Yeees!! I would love to go on holiday this year, but I’m obviously not going as I don’t wanna risk getting ill or giving it to someone I care about that are vulnerable (like syds grandmother)

Surely they can’t even go together as they’re not from the same household so can’t be near each other?? Unless they plan on staying 2m away from each other the whole time lmao
They’ve not been social distancing in the uk so I’m sure they won’t care 😂

Yeees!! I would love to go on holiday this year, but I’m obviously not going as I don’t wanna risk getting ill or giving it to someone I care about that are vulnerable (like syds grandmother)
Yeah same I don’t plan on going anywhere until 2021 not worth the risk

Tea4u

VIP Member
So as Syd has me blocked my friend just sent me a screenshot from her insta stories of her addressing her whole licking her lips situation so she defo reads here 👀

Hey Syd xox
She definitely does and she says it gets her down but she shouldn’t be reading here anyway! If it’s bad for you, don’t do it!

So they both ordered the same meal I guess to eat at home.. hmm? Is this to show how close they are 🙇🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Sophie1994

Her love life only becomes a topic for speculation because she teases it out so much. If she just said “hey guys I have a new boyfriend but we’re gonna keep things offline for now” there’d be nowhere near as much interest. She knows exactly what she’s doing

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I think it’s a boyfriend or at least an old friend that she’s ‘seeing’. Their friend Molly tagged Ell in a tweet that was something about being the only ones in a friendship group who isn’t in any kind of romantic relationship with a guy, this was months after Syd and her ex broke up

Tea4u

VIP Member
Molly has her lashes done too - wonder who did hers.

Edit: the lash tech that did them has tagged her on insta, thought treatments on the face weren't allowed yet?
They clearly don’t care about rules, they’ll just get someone they know to do it

Tea4u

VIP Member
How did Syd manage to take sooo many photos from 1 week in santorini to post, looks like her boyfriend must’ve spent the holiday being her personal photographer 🤦🏼‍♀️
They all do it, multiple outfits a day then a whole photo shoot in that 😬 also they’ve announced their Skinny Dip collection but we knew that already lol

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Noticed them posting insta stories from the exact same places at the same time and he started becoming a lot more active online. He then posted an insta video on tuesday for pancake day which is filmed in Lucy's kitchen of her flat. She showed this in her moving vlog. They dont follow eachother (yet) to try keep it quiet obv but I noticed he does follow Lucy's 2nd insta profile for her candid pics. She only started using it after they broke up so he didnt follow before.
Interesting! Still no need for Syd to be actively posting about people she knows Lucy doesn’t get on with, that’s so petty and bitchy imo