Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Their new video trying to justify a holiday in the middle of a world wide pandemic to then complain about not being able to move into their apartments due to the pandemic? Hahaha there’s just no pleasing them
Snowflakes moaning......yawn

(n)

Longtimesnooper

if it’s an old friend and not a big deal, she’d just say? must be a guy?
Exactly! I guess because she wasn't saying who she was with ("in Paris for a couple days with an old friend" easy) makes it seem like a big deal. Hasn't she always said shes always had a boyfriend, you just get folk who don't like staying single. Keeps folk interested though 🙄

Is it just my eyes working overtime, or if you look closely, she’s actually got a scar in the second photo? Running across the top of her forehead - silvery thin line on the left side of the pic and then slightly pinker moving to the right??
Definitely looks like it! I think you're right!

shau711

Ell touching her mask defeats the purpose of wearing it, like by touching that she could have bacteria on it and is touching products and surfaces?

Tea4u

VIP Member
In their last YT video. The popcorn spills on the bed on the Molly Mae PLT collection and it’s unlikely they’ll keep everything so they’re gonna return that with popcorn spilt on 🤢 so careless!

Catie miller

She definitely does and she says it gets her down but she shouldn’t be reading here anyway! If it’s bad for you, don’t do it!

So they both ordered the same meal I guess to eat at home.. hmm? Is this to show how close they are 🙇🏻‍♀️
Probs for a video/content

Daaanz

She has been so so irresponsible, and with the fact she has such a large following and it's so blatantly obvious, she clearly doesn't care even though she has preached the above?! I hope she isn't carrying the virus and has passed it on to her boyfriend's family, sounds extreme but how would she now feel if one of them got ill and died? It is a reality. More so, I hope she doesn't go back to her nans until all of this is over, as I'm sure she said in a vlog the other day, her nan is vulnerable and she had to stay away from her even in the same house. It's so unfair that some people are acting this way when the rest of us actually aren't seeing any of their family to try and protect everyone!!