Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea4u

VIP Member
A query -

I see that in every youtube video they put the links of the makeup they use day to day in the description box; are some of these affiliate links?

Because if so aren't they supposed to say along with the links that they are affiliate links ???
They don’t declare a lot of stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
No look she said new video tomorrow so I am unsure as to why they've done it this evening when it was already filmed edited etc

So ive started watching todays video and all I can keep thinking is 'stop trying to make molly happen, its not gonna happen' she reminds me like another syd such a snooty cow🤦‍♀️
sorry don’t know how this happened as I swear I was in saffron’s thread reading this but obviously not 🤦🏼‍♀️

epicmature

Chatty Member
Does syd have a relationship with her dad? Or is he ever mentioned ?

Syd constantly posting mixed race children on her stories is grating on me, almost like she’s fetishing it because her boyfriend is black .
They don’t have a relationship, she has mentioned it before but I can’t remember exactly what she said and whether they have never met or if he was a part of her life at one point, but he isn’t at all now

Kiwigal

Relating back to Sophia and Cinzia where did it all get nasty between the duos? I was watching both their old vlogs when they saw each other at an event and they were being really nice to each other? I’m confused lol

GirlypopsGet2Know

Yes he’s been commenting on some of her pictures and unless I’m remembering wrong I think she said she was seeing someone in the assumptions video? She’s hasn’t actively been trying to hide him and has replied to his comments , just shows that people don’t really talk if you’re open about it and don’t dangle it in people’s faces and then not tell them who it is like syd does
Oh, do you know his @?

Legr2

When was their isolation from the holiday over? Syd has posted on her story about how they did a big water park thing last week

Daaanz

I’m not sure she will. She’d be putting her nan at serious risk if she does, I’m sure Kelsey said she is a nurse? So if she does then she is even more selfish and inconsiderate than she’s already shown herself to be
I really hope she doesn't. She has been so irresponsible, even if she thinks she has had the virus, she can't be sure and that doesn't give her the right to go wherever she wants. Both of my grandparents have had to go in to hospital and its awful not being able to speak to or see them, so I hope for her nans sake, she stays where she is now. Especially is Kelsey is a nurse, she has much more chance of catching it/carrying it now she's living with them.

w3bgoss3

I might be wrong here but something doesn’t add up 😕

Syd said in her assumptions video today that her ex cheated on her and they wasn’t on good terms and wasn’t speaking - i’m guessing this is dan?
She also said she was single 6/7 months before her current relationship which i’m guessing they started dating around Christmas.

Syd and Dan went to Bali in June lastso obviously there were together then. Dan went to syd’s nans surprise 70th party in september and had a photo with syd (in the video) so they were obviously on good terms then.. or were they still together then?

So Syd’s either lying about how long she was single for orrr lying about her and dan.

Unless she found out he was cheating months after the relationship ended which is weird 🧐
She went to venice with her new boyfriend in like October 😂

Longtimesnooper

I know that they're their own people & I'm sure they have their own separate friends but just seems odd ell hasn't gone too only because of other holidays they've been on. Like they went to Italy (I think) with syds uni friends, ell went, family holidays they both go, they went somewhere with syds exes sisters, ell went. Of course, they might all be friends anyway, but it's like you have to be friends with both of them, So of course folk were asking syd who she was with.

MaryAnne1

Looks like syd has had lash extensions.. I thought the guidelines stated beauty salons aren’t supposed to be doing lashes still at the minute?
I'm sure Molly does the girl's lashes.
Very shocked they are away already though.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Yeah just saw there is some there. I thought they had alot more videos with her. They dont follow eachother anymore :coffee:
I think Syd or Lucy blocked each other as there’s a photo on Syd’s account and everybody in the photo is tagged except Lucy. I doubt Syd would’ve gone through and untagged her rather than deleting the photo but if you block someone or they block you, they can’t be tagged in your photos. It seems crazy how they were in Dubai and it all turned sour so quickly afterwards