Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Pretty sure I know who Syd’s boyfriend is (or the guy she’s dating), someone said his name in the comments on her live and I’ve got quite a few mutual friends with him on fb. He seems like someone she’d go for. She doesn’t follow him on Instagram (I guess to stop people finding him) but Ell and Lucy do, and his insta profile pic is of him in Paris. He’s also friends with Syd, Ell, Lucy and Molly on facebook- so he must be close to Syd/Ell for Lucy to also be friends with him

Just after posting this, he has changed his Instagram picture to one of him boxing not him in front of the Eiffel Tower 🤣
well spill the tea !

Reactions: 1

Synne17

Well I feel like she’s given up on trying to keep his identity private, she now follows him and comments on his pics so ....

Especially given their target audience are young girls - doesn't sit right with me when they are clearly both very fit, the size of her shorts shouldn't matter. I think you could tell she really didn't want anyone thinking she was actually a size 12 or maybe Saffrons line sizing was off but they're desperate for a similar collab so didn't want to say so? I don't like the message that sends at all either way
100%. The shorts fit perfectly, they didn’t look oversized at all. Same with the first pair of joggers I think

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
She just went on live for like 5 minutes then went off again. A lot of people were commenting about how her boyfriend is, if she is staying with him, how is her nan, where is she self isolating and there were quite a lot of comments about Lucy flight as well. Just seen she’s put up a story saying she went off because she felt uncomfortable and that she gets hate for everything she does.
I just came on here to see what was said as I didn’t watch the live.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I know that they're their own people & I'm sure they have their own separate friends but just seems odd ell hasn't gone too only because of other holidays they've been on. Like they went to Italy (I think) with syds uni friends, ell went, family holidays they both go, they went somewhere with syds exes sisters, ell went. Of course, they might all be friends anyway, but it's like you have to be friends with both of them, So of course folk were asking syd who she was with.
if it’s an old friend and not a big deal, she’d just say? must be a guy?

Cpb17146

'If your friend asks to see you say no'

... What about if your boyfriend asks to see you Syd?! 🤔
What a fucking joke:mad: making herself look like such a hypocrite! Why would you even bother saying all this stuff when you’re breaking the rules yourself

Sophie1994

so when they return, for example is it just syd that has to self isolate or will her nan and brother have to as well?
Syd will have to self isolate away from her nan and brother, she shouldn’t come into contact with them at all. They don’t need to isolate because they stayed put!

I guess what would make the most sense would be for all of them to isolate in Molly’s house.. they probs won’t though

I understand if you didn’t wanna keep it private, say if syd just said they drifted when in reality s&e were actually horrible to her. But from what it seems it’s as if Lucy got back with dan and that’s the reason. So either keep it 100% private or tell the whole story

Biyanltatexox

Chatty Member
Her grandma really want impressed with the dryer lol. And why does she need soo much nozzles she’s not a hairdresser

*WASNT

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
i think that’s just make up/face tune possibly. noses always look bigger when they smile. plus if you scroll back her feed to the one from june in the green jumper her nose looks similar there too.
yeah I think you’re right. It was just funny I hat I was wondering if Ell has had anything done and the she posted this photo.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I just think don’t treat your fans dumb and say it’s an ‘old friend’ that you went to Paris with. People aren’t stupid and can put 2 and 2 together at the end of the day 😂
Yeah he may be someone she’s known for years but to play it off like it’s nothing more than a friendship and then act the way she did in their say it or shot it video is just stupid. She’d have been better off saying she’s seeing someone but wants to keep it private. Then people wouldn’t ask so much because they won’t feel like they’re being lied to 🙄

Melier

VIP Member
Even the products in their ‘non-sponsored’ video are gifted?! Do they not pay for anything!

Snshs

First video in forever that’s not sponsored, they’ve probably done it cause people keep complaining that they just do ads (which is true)