Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophie1994

Hey just found this thread! syd gets on my last NERVE why does this girl think she’s so entitled. She’s defo the mean girl in school that would snap and belittle you if you asked where her bracelet was from.
I defo saw ell in molly maes garden on the coming out of the love island villa programme that followed about a week after the finale, I can’t remember seeing syd but I could be wrong
Syd was on holiday for the coming home party I think

Reactions: 1

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
‘We Can Finally Go On Holiday’, what sort of Title for a video is that? It is NON ESSENTIAL travel still and also Portugal isn’t on the list of places that you can travel to without quarantine on arrival back home. They really think we’re stupid, they 100% will not isolate when they return home. They’re just so so selfish considering Syd’s nan is in an at risk category
so when they return, for example is it just syd that has to self isolate or will her nan and brother have to as well?

anyone else wondering who the man in ells life is 🤔
I had a snoop on insta the other week and I found a photo of her with I think it was Syd's cousin or his friend on a night out at Emily canhams flat? It was pretty deep down the rabbit hole though so fair play to her if she wants to keep it completely private

Tea4u

VIP Member
She’s obviously read here as she said that she gets more of the hate than ell. Haters and trolls annoy me as they throw those words around at anyone who doesn’t kiss their ass. A troll is different to someone who gives constructive criticism or calls out hypocritical behaviour. When you’re an influencer with hundreds of thousands of followers you need to understand that some people will follow your lead on anything including breaking government rules so yes you do need to act responsible. Also telling people to rot in hell just goes to show what a nasty person she is, giving you a bit of hate when you’re in the wrong and influencing many others to do the same like wtf, most influencers say how sorry they feel for haters it doesn’t reflect on her well for saying that
Well Ell isn’t perfect but she clearly doesn’t publicise her wrongdoings as much as Syd!!

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I find at the start of their videos there is an “include paids promotion” pop up so I’m not 100% sure if they have to state AD when that’s already there.
I'm not talking about the AD in the video I'm specifically talking about the affiliate links they have in the description box for the makeup they use.

Nowhere in the description does it say they are affiliate links which they will receive a commision for any of the products purchased through the links.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I doubt she is going to isolate anyway. You can self isolate in a home with your family but it is very hard, there will be inevitable times but the general thing is to clean before and after you use anything and maintain distance in the same house.

Disneyprincess

Has anyone watched their latest video? Ell’s sister is literally in the house and they aren’t even trying to be discreet about it. Pisses me off

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
When was their isolation from the holiday over? Syd has posted on her story about how they did a big water park thing last week
i think someone said they came back on the 27th july and 2 weeks isolation would end 10th/11th august whichever way you count it