Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmpan

I've watched syd and el for a year or so. It wouldn't surprise me if syd made her own solo YouTube channel. She seems to have changed lately, got a bit cocky..

This whole ignoring the lockdown has made me unfollow syd. She lives with her vulnerable nan, just stay bloody in for your nans sake. Watch disney+ in your own bedroom. Go in the hot tub in your own back garden 😤

Reactions: 1

Cao97x

Chatty Member
true - i noticed both syd & ell both have unfollow syd’s ex boyfriend so she can’t be back with him
He unfollowed Syd and she unfollowed him then he unfollowed Syds friends and then Ell unfollowed him, so maybe Syd started seeing someone else not long after they breakup (as they claimed to still be friends for quite a while?)

lizzolyn

VIP Member
A query -

I see that in every youtube video they put the links of the makeup they use day to day in the description box; are some of these affiliate links?

Because if so aren't they supposed to say along with the links that they are affiliate links ???

Pizzagirl

i haven’t watched them in a while and I didn’t realise this ! A simple sponge is SO easy to make and tastes soooo much better than the packet mixes! I think they always taste strange.

Also does anyone know if Elle’s got lipodemia or something? Her legs are the same thickness all the way down to her ankles? This isn’t a criticism as I’m genuinely curious and she has a stunning body!
I was also thinking this, esp after this picture

Tea4u

VIP Member
They both know the rules, they just are beyond it now. They’ve broken it multiple times and will continue to, I feel for Syd’d Nan mostly because she’s vulnerable.

Mooms

Chatty Member
My comment is still showing for me at the moment. I don’t get influencers and them denying stuff like this? If she came out and said it was a huge insecurity for me so I saved up and I’m so much more confident now etc then no one would bat an eyelid ! Also she’d get a good video out of it talking about it etc! So bizarre , they’re open about lip fillers and other treatment they’ve got done

Attachments

Longtimesnooper

It's only recently I've realised apart from Molly (and now the not so secret boyfriends sister), they don't mention any "home" friends, just other youtubers. Obviously not everyone wants to be on camera but no other names crop up.