Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misspurpleberry

Chatty Member
Also think it’s quite ignorant to be posting vlogs of her luxury holiday to santorini during a pandemic when there’s people losing their jobs and those with real jobs not being able to go on holiday 🙃
Same with all the influences showing off their designer purchases every few weeks 😡

Reactions: 1

franlouiserose

In Syd's Instagram story she's wishing her friend a happy birthday and says "get off your phone" in the bitchiest tone I've ever heard, as if she isn't stood there on hers recording???

It was said in an earlier message but his name is micahlestrade. If you go onto who she follows he’s there and he’s mixed and I think he plays football. He commented a while back on a workout video where she’s in an all green outfit about her music choice and she replied.
ah thank you, I don't go on this thread often so I didn't see earlier messages.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t really understand but from what I’ve seen ITS literally collabs with whoever they can, it’s the same with Sophia and Cinzia and their collab with them. Good on them for getting the deal but I feel like PLT/Primark/Nastygal or something would be more fitting as they seem to wear them more than ITS???
i think Sophia and Cinzias collab was with I saw it first ?? 😊

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Well I was half joking but she’s actually gone and done it... looks like she got it done just before they went on holiday. You can actually see her scar and the way her forehead is swollen in the “we can finally go on holiday” vlog, compared to how it looks in her birthday vlog View attachment 200159
What has she had done? At first I thought it was her nose as it looks completely different but you mentioned her forehead so I’m confused lol

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
All their sponsored videos recently haven’t got ad in the title, think it’s because they know people are less likely to watch
I find at the start of their videos there is an “include paids promotion” pop up so I’m not 100% sure if they have to state AD when that’s already there.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I feel like she said they were on good terms and were still friends after the break up cos she used the fact that he came to her Nan’s party as an example of that??
She definitely did say that yeah so either she’s lying about him cheating or she found that out later and that’s why they’re not on good terms anymore.

cs19

Wonder if she’ll admit to her 12 year old fans she’s had surgery on her hairline when they’re wishing they looked like her!

gossboss14

VIP Member
It could be a screenshot from last year though? As in she didn’t take that screenshot yesterday/today, she took it last year which is why it doesn’t have the year on it but posted it today haha

gee_beth

VIP Member
The reason they are being distant is Lucy is secretly back with her ex Dan. The one that cheated on her through the whole relationship.
Then after they broke up she did a video saying she knew the relationship wasn't healthy and wasn't right for a lot of other reasons..
A lot of people said Lucy was strong for doing the right thing and ending it with him but shes took him back 🤦‍♀️
oooo how do we know they're back together?👀

lowe0707

Ellie

I live by them and I saw syd, ell and molly walking along the street together the other day With a Starbucks , I wanted to dm her beciase it’s embarrassing and wanted her to know people can see her, she’s really not social distancing at all but I don’t want her to block me 🤣
Do they look like what they post on Instagram? Lol

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Woops I made a mistake😂 she reposted someone’s story of a bedroom and I thought it was her story lol, but I do think she will go back to her own house since we’ll be in lockdown for at least 3 more weeks
I’m not sure she will. She’d be putting her nan at serious risk if she does, I’m sure Kelsey said she is a nurse? So if she does then she is even more selfish and inconsiderate than she’s already shown herself to be

ellapaige19

Syd said on a Instagram live the other day she was going to stay in the uk as she didn't want to risk it as it's not the same as Portugal where they was in mollys family villa, now she's asking for Mykonos recommendations 😂

• Sick