Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmisty

What has she had done? At first I thought it was her nose as it looks completely different but you mentioned her forehead so I’m confused lol
She had her hairline lowered.. but now you’ve mentioned it, the tip of her nose looks completely different too

Wow I can’t believe she’s actually had that done. Sad she felt she needed to - as much as she comes across as a massive bitch she is a stunning girl! Although if I had the time and money I’d probably do the same myself 😂
Yeah it’s pretty drastic, I only knew she had this done because I was already following the surgeon and saw her liking his photos.. I mean, if I had around £9k spare and a month for nobody to see me, I can’t say I’d turn it down 😂

Reactions: 1

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Did you see they tweeted for people to send their dream bags to get for a fan for getting 250k subscribers? Watch them pick the cheapest one looool no way would they spend loads of money on a fan

Lottielillie

Ok I know they’ve known each other a while but they’ve been together about 3 minutes, most of which has been lockdown (not that it matters to Syd), stage 5 clinger alert!
I swear she said he lives 30 mins away... an hour round trip for popcorn lmao

parmavioletx

Syd has unfollowed Lucy on Instagram. Lucy still follows syd ell and molly and Ell and molly still follow Lucy. So Syd is the only one with a problem. She’s always been known as the bitchy one out of her and Ell and she continues to justify it lol. Also acting like they were in Guernsey for a girls trip and not that they were there for Syd’s boyfriends boxing match and that Kelsey is her boyfriends sister. Absolute joke how much she treats her followers like idiots. Just be up front you’re not a fucking a-list celeb darling
She thinks she’s beyonce😂😂😂

MaryAnne1

I also find Syd to be very arrogant. She is always posting Molly on her story and saying her and Molly copy each other all the time because they are so similar.

meghanpit

Molly really thinks she's something since gaining a couple followers from syd and ell, she is a stuck up brat
tbf she probably is gaining a few followers, but on the whole i’d say she has pretty much no influence. just because the airports had hardly any people (especially cos portugal isn’t on the green list) doesn’t mean it’s not safe, not everyone can be as carefree and selfish as them

Tea4u

VIP Member
that last photo showing “they’ve been friends ages” like Syd always bangs on about

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I think it must have a lot to do with how body conscious Syd & El are (gym, personal trainer, cutting calories, bikini pics) but Lucy appears to be 'body positive' and against 'diet culture'. Niether in the wrong but complete opposites
Yeah I said (I think it was on Lucy’s thread) that I reckon it’s to do with her ED and them not understanding it (Syd in particular because Ell obviously had her own weight loss journey so I think she understands it slightly more from her own experience with insecurities). She probably called them out for saying or doing something that she didn’t agree with and they fell out over it. It seems strange that it would be over anything else considering this is an issue that has just recently come to light publicly so it would tie in. But then again she’s friends with Emily Canham who posted a video titled “what I eat in a day to get a bikini body” until she got called out for it in the comments and changed the title of it 12 hours later

shau711

Dan seemed really nice, tbf I think he deserves an award for putting up with her lol. She’s not friends with him or his sisters on fb but she is friends with his dad still.

They look even more like a young teenage couple because he looks soooo young as well as all the stupid poses! I know he’s a couple of years younger than her but he looks like a really young teenager.

She fetishises mixed raced children and it is disgusting. I don’t understand how her bf and friends haven’t called her out for it? It’s gross! I don’t believe in it but she is definitely “manifesting” a baby
Also I notice Dan is friends with some of Molly’s friends, do you ever notice those Parcell (surname) brothers comment on her pics. I know this isnt about Molly but it’s strange tbh

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Pretty sure I know who Syd’s boyfriend is (or the guy she’s dating), someone said his name in the comments on her live and I’ve got quite a few mutual friends with him on fb. He seems like someone she’d go for. She doesn’t follow him on Instagram (I guess to stop people finding him) but Ell and Lucy do, and his insta profile pic is of him in Paris. He’s also friends with Syd, Ell, Lucy and Molly on facebook- so he must be close to Syd/Ell for Lucy to also be friends with him

Pretty sure I know who Syd’s boyfriend is (or the guy she’s dating), someone said his name in the comments on her live and I’ve got quite a few mutual friends with him on fb. He seems like someone she’d go for. She doesn’t follow him on Instagram (I guess to stop people finding him) but Ell and Lucy do, and his insta profile pic is of him in Paris. He’s also friends with Syd, Ell, Lucy and Molly on facebook- so he must be close to Syd/Ell for Lucy to also be friends with him
Just after posting this, he has changed his Instagram picture to one of him boxing not him in front of the Eiffel Tower 🤣

katiex

Feel like her car is an older car. Not old but not brand new, maybe 6/7 years old? Can imagine she would be able to buy one of those outright.