Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This might just be a coincidence, but it really annoyed me how Syd's birthday was literally 10 days ago yet she chooses today, which is Molly's birthday, to upload her birthday vlog? Just feel like she can't help but try and absorb all attention at any given possibility :cautious:
I thought the exact same thing!!!

She definitely had more than six people in her garden!
For sure & in her house!

Reactions: 1

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Which giveaway was this? Last one I remember is alice_straker which was clearly fake profile or you saying that this is them?
Alice isn’t a fake profile, she’s a real person (I know people who know her) but she also knows Syd’s boyfriend so it was definitely a fix lol

Sophie1994

Haven’t seen their new video but seems like people are kicking off because they didn’t credit Sophia and Cinzia on it? Does anyone know if Sophia and Cinzia have said something or is it just kids commenting on the video?
I mean swap boxes aren’t a new thing, I used to watch them years ago as Ell said, people need to chill out 😂😂

Geezerboy890

has anyone been able to find Ell's boyfriend yet? I searched through the comments but can't find anyone commenting it, literally just curious as to who it is.
It was said in an earlier message but his name is micahlestrade. If you go onto who she follows he’s there and he’s mixed and I think he plays football. He commented a while back on a workout video where she’s in an all green outfit about her music choice and she replied.

gossboss14

VIP Member
She has to quarantine when she gets back. Again. Hope she actually does it!

Wonder how Ell and her man met? Have they mentioned it?

Not sure if this has been posted before but saw it as Syd reposted it after boasting about how long her and her man have been undercover.
How rude is she 😮
She doesn’t get gifted high end products, that’s why she doesn’t promote them lol. It’s all about the ads and free stuff for them now

She has to quarantine when she gets back. Again. Hope she actually does it!

Wonder how Ell and her man met? Have they mentioned it?

Not sure if this has been posted before but saw it as Syd reposted it after boasting about how long her and her man have been undercover.
How rude is she 😮
Also forgot to say Ell has said they met on a dating site, I can’t remember if it was in an assumptions video or just a normal video that she mentioned it though

Last edited:

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
This pic was definitely taken before her forehead surgery, you can really tell the difference
she’s wearing makeup in this photo right? How does this show that the product she’s advertising has helped pigmentation if she’s wearing makeup??

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I NEVER post on these threads I just read for gossip! But did anyone hear how syd spoke to molly in her story before she dived into the pool? The attitude omg I can’t have friends like that 🙈
They’re as bad as each other, dunno how Ell puts up with it to be honest

has anyone been able to find Ell's boyfriend yet? I searched through the comments but can't find anyone commenting it, literally just curious as to who it is.

Mooms

Chatty Member
I don’t wish illness on anybody, but if they’re so willing to break lockdown and risk their lives then they deserve a reality check
Exactly, I find the more annoying thing is that they’re breaking the rules but then will go shopping everywhere and risking OTHER people’s lives, like fair enough risk your own but when it gets to putting other innocent people at risk that’s is just evil

orchid64

saffron just did it with her brother and it’s got 1M views so that’s why syd & ell will be jumping on it now.
Makes SO much sense now

I really hate the trend I don’t know why, the whole things girls are too afraid to ask?? I don’t know any girls who are ‘afraid’ to ask guys anything. It’s a bit patronising to me

w3bgoss3

Doesn’t sit right with me that syd is taking the piss out of kim and Kanye when he is clearly in a mental health crisis at the moment. She preaches about being kind but doesn’t do the same! Don’t get me wrong, he won’t see her RT, but it’s giving out the idea that it’s okay to take the piss if people in crises like Kanye is
They meant it as in they couldn’t have planned the argument they dont hide away as soon as an argument happens it obviously happened in the car shes backing them up not slagging them off as much as she annoys me i think thats been misinterpreted