Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Okay i’m actually shocked syd admitted that they have fallen out with Lucy. She said it was because they have drifted which I think is bs but surprised

she also said her ex cheated on her, not sure if she’s said that before?

Reactions: 2

So their latest vlog confirmed that syd didnt go to her BF’s house after all. As she has a hot tub at her house
I think they're either two different hot tubs or they've been going back and forth tbh because she was posting pictures in her boyfriends room of his TV😂 also anyone notice how she said she got it from her cousins friend from last summer when she first said she got it from a follower brand new🤡 her boyfriend seems to be in her cousins friendship group so that's a bit odd😂 didn't she tell people she was isolating with him when lockdown started anyway?

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me how this procedure actually works? How do you make someone’s forehead smaller and why would you want that done 😂
I think it’s a lowering of the hairline? There was a link someone posted before

I don’t know if this is one of things on the above surgery as I’m not really familiar with it but seems like she has Botox too cause all the lines in her forehead seem to have gone not just the ones that would be ‘covered’ now

Tea4u

VIP Member
Also, she always pushes this whole "17" thing and makes her life revolve around it like some big coincidence - poor boy probably asked her out on the 13th but she made him delay it 😂😂
She’s literally obsessed, I get having an angel number is nice but it’s the focus of everything

gossboss14

VIP Member
Has Tory Syd finally seen the light?? Or is she just mad she can’t have people round anymore lol
What do you mean finally seen the light? This post is about not reporting your neighbours for breaking the rules and this is what she supports because she breaks quarantine rules all the time?

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I have messages from 52 weeks ago on insta and they all have it as 2019, so I say he only text her that yesterday to prove a point lol
just had a look at mine and the first message says 2019 and then doesn’t have it so either that waany their first message or it’s fake.

Geezerboy890

Ells new boyfriend as she said she had a secret man in the assumptions. Posted stories of her dog on her and his story and video of her onto his story in the garden. Follows called Micah

Tea4u

VIP Member
They definitely read here because they’ve changed their thumbnail style, before it was similar to Sophia and Cinzia and now it’s different 👀

Tea4u

VIP Member
Syd calling her boyfriend Bebe. You’re not the Ace Family 😩😩😩 and yes I know they’re not the only ones but we know she’s obsessed with them.

watermel0nsugar

Seems she’s deleted that pizza story now!! So selfish. Especially as her Nan is vulnerable.
yeah Molly uploaded it last night and I noticed this morning she had deleted it (no surprise 😂) wish i had screen recorded now!! and definitely it’s so selfish but also it’s embarrassing for them to continue to lie and make out like they’re social distancing when they’ve literally uploaded stuff to contradict that!

No hate just a genuine question BUT whats up with Ell’s legs/ like the lower leg is really thick
Ell lost a lot of weight and I think her a lot of her weight stayed on her legs so they’re a little bigger than the rest of her body, think she has said it a couple of times in videos, she does say she doesn’t like her legs xx

Reactions: 1

w3bgoss3

I honestly find these girls SO annoying. HOW do they have so many subscribers, their content is so so lazy and badly produced, not to mention it isn't even entertaining. The intro they have on their vlog channel kills me.

They really do see themselves as being so important it makes me cringe.

also just clicked on their pink food video and I can't deal with how annoying Ell is in the way she pronounces words like "pinKKKK" "milKKK" I had to click off even quicker than I normally would 😂
their editing and thumbnails etc are so shit.. why wouldnt they do a course or educate themselves i dont get it. The quality of their videos isnt great and the content is old and boring

She just doesn’t want to admit she’s a 12 maybe ?
Especially given their target audience are young girls - doesn't sit right with me when they are clearly both very fit, the size of her shorts shouldn't matter. I think you could tell she really didn't want anyone thinking she was actually a size 12 or maybe Saffrons line sizing was off but they're desperate for a similar collab so didn't want to say so? I don't like the message that sends at all either way

Alisha

He hasn’t deleted it yet which proves syd doesn’t see an issue with it otherwise she would have made him get rid of it

cs19

The new video is awful half of it was a paid ad for beauty works, they apparently forgot to vlog their 3 days in London even though that's what the video was about?
should they also not declare that it’s an ad in their title?