Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Does anyone else feel like that wasn’t very quick fire? It felt a bit slow with Syd asking the questions over the phone. I would have preferred El’s mum to ask the questions it might have been a bit more juicy - Syd clearly didn’t pick any questions that would be bitchy towards her (Syd).

Reactions: 6
Social distancing rules regarding meeting your pals... minimum of a meter/2meters between you, and no more than 6 people. So why has syd just posted pictures of her round Mollys next to each other and with her dad too lol? Then she has the cheek to complain about people not wearing masks in the shop. Masks aren’t compulsory, the 2m distance rule is. Well it is for everyone except syd anyway it seems.

• Heart

gossboss14

VIP Member
Wonder why. Was it not good enough for princess Syd
It just seems to be a thing a lot of influencers do for some reason 🤣 I’ve never understood it, I wouldn’t want to waste time packing up my stuff again to move to another hotel lol

Snshs

Portugal is also not on the list of countries “exempt from quarantine” when returning back to the UK. So I doubt even though they have to quarantine for 2 weeks when they come back that they actually will..
If they don’t follow the two weeks quarantine when they get back I hope they get fined cause they deserve it

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
are they declaring pr gifts properly? i’ve noticed recently on syd’s insta stories she’s been putting “thank you *company name* but nothing like AD/gifted which i thought they should be? nicole aka the nasey family has been doing that.
i’m not sure it’s correct way of declaring?

queenpee21

I think thats probably why Ell has been so quiet on insta. Shes probs doing the same rule breaking as Syd but shes more clever so stays off socials

Travellinggal

Her boyfriend just posted this, and this is definitely the same set up she had a couple weeks ago when she was watching stuff on Disney etc.
I would feel bad if I was preaching about staying at home if I couldn't even follow this myself

Someone called her out for bike riding with her boyfriend. Even if she wasn't with him, what does she expect after the last few weeks?! I call bulls*** in any case, its too coincidental, she put that she borrowed Joel's bike for the bike ride, what did he ride then?

And she's not even wearing the same outfit in the photo she posted on Instagram vs the photo she sent on that dm

Attachments

Mooms

Chatty Member
Credit to Syd she’s put a story on asking people to share links etc about the George Floyd murder and she’ll share them on her stories. I really respect that especially as I’ve seen so many influencers either not address it at all or put up one measly shared repost of an artsy pic related to it 🙄

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Thing is though, no you don’t deserve respect when you’re selfishly putting people at risk so you can see your boyfriend. If that’s what she wanted to do then she should’ve done it from the start of lockdown.
and also don’t treat your followers like they’re stupid and won’t notice these things..

Daaanz

Looks like she’s back her boyfriends from her instagram story, What a joke
Honestly she is an absolute joke. The fact she lives with her grandmother as well makes me so much more angry. I've lost two grandparents in the last week, yet she's swanning around with no regard for the fact she could potentially infect her, not to mention she said her boyfriend lives 30 miles away - essential travel?

• Sad
Exactly, Kim is very visibly upset/distressed, it’s not funny, Kanye has bipolar and is clearly struggling at the moment, they have 4 young children and they’re making a joke about it?
Honestly, it’s because she is a nasty, vile, self centred, rude, selfish bitch. She’ll lose all her subscribers & followers one day. Just wish people would get out of her arse making her head 10 times bigger and realise what she is.

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Their recent content is nothing like it used to be all just full off ads, feel like they're not as in to in anymore, just in to the money?

Also does anyone know what happened with Lucy? In their old vlogs they seemed so close then they got closer to molly, I wonder if it was molly who didn't like Lucy?
nobody knows for sure, I think most people assume it’s because Lucy got back with her ex dan who cheated on her multiple times and didn’t help financially with the relationship at all. And syd and ell helped her through it. But again it’s just a thought... sounds likely though.

if that is the reason I think it’s understandable but out of order to not be friends with an adult who makes their own choice about who they wanna be with... gotta support your friends no matter what. I recall Lucy saying in a video syd / ell ‘weren’t very nice to her’ or something along those lines

Do Syd and Ell even remember that they're Shreddy ambassadors? I haven't seen them talking about it in weeks I think they've forgotten its still in their bio! 😂 seriously though Ell posts and makes up her own workouts and Syd just posts her workout fabletics outfits they're obliged to do (nice to see they haven't forgotten about that sponsorship!) Its a joke they're still being paid to promote Shreddy when they simply don't do that and don't even have the decency to pretend to use the app!
That’s so true - have we actually seen Syd work out? 😂 they always seemed like weird ‘ambassadors’ to me, their accounts have nothing to do with fitness?