Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey just found this thread! syd gets on my last NERVE why does this girl think she’s so entitled. She’s defo the mean girl in school that would snap and belittle you if you asked where her bracelet was from.
I defo saw ell in molly maes garden on the coming out of the love island villa programme that followed about a week after the finale, I can’t remember seeing syd but I could be wrong

Reactions: 6

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I’ve only just discovered these two girls and when I first watched a few of their videos I was like they must be from love island or some other reality show or something so googled them and they’re not and honestly I was suprised, they act like their SUCH a big deal. I’m in Australia and have never heard of them, they aren’t a thing here. I was so cringing watching their 21st vlog when they were doing their speeches and passing the microphones back and forth saying ‘you talk’ then announcing that everyone should go to superdrug in a month as they’ve done a collab. It just showed their immaturity honestly they seem like newly 18 year olds 🤣

franlouiserose

Fuck me what is thissss, I get second-hand embarrassment from her thinking she's a celebrity because 3 11-year olds have gassed her up 😭

lcat1996

The new video is awful half of it was a paid ad for beauty works, they apparently forgot to vlog their 3 days in London even though that's what the video was about?

emk

Makes me angry that she clearly isn’t social distancing. Cassius posted a photo from a hotel in Covent Garden that shes obviously laid out for his birthday. How did they get there? Must’ve interacted with other people to check in, eat etc. Yet preaches how everyone should stay indoors and her nan is in a vulnerable group 😴 silly girl just postpone the celebrations but a month or two, peoples lives are much more important than celebrating her ‘little secrets’ birthday

Attachments

• Wow

Mooms

Chatty Member
So they will upload a video of them social distancing but have been posting insta stories hugging etc 🤦🏻‍♀️
Someone commented this and they replied ‘this was 12 days before’ (Molly’s party) what difference does that make lol? We still can’t hug people and have to social distance

gossboss14

VIP Member
Ell’s boyfriend is so so so good looking. I agree with what someone said before syd boyfriend looks like a little boy just out of school. I get the impression syd thinks her and her boyfriend are the Alfa. I would imagine she is probably jealous. She is so rude to people, so judgmental and literally thinks her and her boyfriend are some sort of A list celeb. Ell just posted her boyfriend like it was normal (which it is) I can understand at first you’d want to keep it quiet to see how it’s going etc but the way syd is going on it’s like Michael Jackson covering his kids faces back in the day. Absolutely ridiculous
Surely if she wanted it to be that private his profile on insta would still be private? It used to be. But he has actively chosen to make it public so she can’t want him to be kept that private. Also her saying she never lied about them being together she just didn’t talk about it- she literally said she was going away with an old friend and that they weren’t together???

• Haha

liviette

If only syd used the thousands of pounds she spent to lower her hair line on donating to period poverty 🥴

• Haha

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Syd doing a sponsorship for Eucerin as if she doesn’t bang on about how La Roche Posay is her holy grail and she would never use anything else!! She would talk about fucking soil if they paid her enough
I swear she said she gets prescribed products from a Dermatologist too? 🤣

lcat1996

Don’t they have to declare that a video is an AD in the title? They didn’t for the Victoria secret diet and haven’t for this vlog either.
I haven't watched the vlog yet but is there seriously an ad in the holiday video? Can't they do one vid without an ad?

franlouiserose

This might just be a coincidence, but it really annoyed me how Syd's birthday was literally 10 days ago yet she chooses today, which is Molly's birthday, to upload her birthday vlog? Just feel like she can't help but try and absorb all attention at any given possibility :cautious:

cs19

Does anyone else cringe at all these pictures syd gets her boyfriend to take of her with all the weird poses/pouting

franlouiserose

Titles new video "TRYING ON BIKINIS...." (another AD of course) but doesn't try on a single one? The comments saying "Your figures are to dieeeee for🔥" have me weak - like are you watching the same video that we are?!?

Reactions: 5

Cpb17146

Like 2 weeks ago she was posting saying that no one should be going to work if their work isn’t essential and that she doesn’t want to hear that some people are still being forced to work and it’s selfish of people to choose to still go to work even if their employer hasn’t closed their workplace!? People still have to make a living and can’t just decide they aren’t going to work when they don’t have the luxury of being able to work from home. Now she’s seen her boyfriend for his birthday and is at his house yet she’s preaching people to stay at home. Done with these hypocritical youtubers

Disneyprincess

o_OIt actually disgusts me how she can happily do this and not worry about her nan catching covid. I really can’t get my head around people who don’t care, especially when they live with someone vulnerable

I refuse to believe syd is that ignorant to her own behaviour that she’s genuinely moaning about “100s of people” now wearing masks in public, when she’s been in someone’s house with multiple people from another household?😂
I know it’s a bold statement but it’s very telling about how much she cares about endangering her nan by doing all of this

Sholassister

When is she going to stop treating her followers like they’re stupid doesn’t take a genius to work out that she’s living between her nans house and her boyfriends house. So ignorant putting so many people in danger. Especially after preaching through out lock down that people should be isolating and staying safe.