Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emk

100% at home, she’s got PR, the rabbit... she must think her followers don’t notice things like this

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Leah0110

I honestly find these girls SO annoying. HOW do they have so many subscribers, their content is so so lazy and badly produced, not to mention it isn't even entertaining. The intro they have on their vlog channel kills me.

They really do see themselves as being so important it makes me cringe.

also just clicked on their pink food video and I can't deal with how annoying Ell is in the way she pronounces words like "pinKKKK" "milKKK" I had to click off even quicker than I normally would 😂

Daaanz

Syd needs to calm herself down a bit acting like she’s Beyoncé entitled to all this privacy about her relationships. You’re only a YouTuber, hun... get over yourself!
It's so ridiculous. If she doesn't want speculation she shouldn't post the pics, she has a private insta, why wouldn't she just keep it on there? Attention seeking.

shau711

I haven't watched the vlog yet but is there seriously an ad in the holiday video? Can't they do one vid without an ad?
No sure look above where I inserted a screen shot, Syd asked me how else do I expect her to pay her bills .... maybe work a proper job, that’s just a hobby they have and they are pocketing off it big time. If they didn’t have to insert AD’s I doubt they would bother doing a video 99% of the time. No video = No AD

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Quite impressive how many photos syd managed to get on her holiday because I can’t even name one thing they actually did there all that time

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
FaceTune or nose filler? 😂 I was thinking seeing as Syd has had work done I bet Ell will have or plans to.
i think that’s just make up/face tune possibly. noses always look bigger when they smile. plus if you scroll back her feed to the one from june in the green jumper her nose looks similar there too.

Boomboomboom

Syd is obsessed with the ace family so no wonder she's gone for someone who looks like austin (imagine dating your younger cousins friend also i could never). Also the way she went a blonde copper (if that's how you describe it) hair colour just like catherine. I recall a fan commenting on a picture of her and her boyfriend saying Austin and catherine and she was buzzing her tits off about it. She's forever posting about babies so no doubt she'll venture into a family channel.

Also I find it kinda weird that sydandell and sophia and cinzia don't follow each other/are friends, I know obviously influencers/YTers don't have to be friends with every other influencer and they may not be each other's cup of tea, but I've just feel like there's a bit of rivalry between the two pairs... but for two of the most popular duos on YT, you'd think they'd be 'friends'. I suppose Syd never likes competition.

shau711

Their new video trying to justify a holiday in the middle of a world wide pandemic to then complain about not being able to move into their apartments due to the pandemic? Hahaha there’s just no pleasing them

shau711

Also they posted 3 holiday vlogs, 2 at home vlogs (one of which was supposedly filmed before the holiday but I’m sceptical), then another holiday Vlog? Seems very careless to me, it’s like they’ve not even bothered to plan their videos
YES!! Exactly my thoughts. I don’t get why they cannot be like other YouTubers and vlog their day, edit it and put it up the next day or so. They seem to want to try get past the 10 min mark (understandably for payment) therefore their days are dragged out over multiple vlogs. So why not even vlog two days and up load the following day. They flew over there over three weeks ago, considering they have the same content on stories it’s boring now 🥱🥱

I think it’s mad how they didn’t vlog Dubai after Christmas with Lucy & Molly as they wanted to chill yet they vlogged a two week stay in Mollys holiday home where the only place they went was Zara, McDonalds and Lidl. Portugal in particular the Algarve is stunning, why not visit the strip or marina.

RubStar

Have to say I LOVE Ell and molly, they should ditch syd and move on as she seems like the bitchiest girl ever

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
6848E2EA-C62D-4598-9656-40FBD6271AA4.jpeg

why would things be “picking up” at airports??? does molly realise we are still prohibited from flying to a lot of places ... 😂😂

w3bgoss3

Syd and her boyfriend are isolating together shes been posting their meals for days think she got bored of hiding him and then posted with him and said on a q&a tonight

Niamhy

Another ad.... can’t even be bothered to give them my view. Only putting effort into sponsored videos

Tea4u

VIP Member
Looks like Syd’s boyfriend is a PT and trained Molly Mae before. That’ll be Syd’s claim to fame as she’s always banging on about knowing MM

• Wow
  • Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
I’ve not seen my Nan in 3 months, haven’t seen anyone but my immediate family I live in and go out rarely for the food shop and there Syd is going to the beach?? Sooo selfish