Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
trying to hype everyone up about who it is. Posting another thing on her story about him but not showing his face. I HATE when ‘influceners’ do this. If you wanna keep your love life private then fine you do you but don’t kick off every time someone questions who he is when you post shit like this.

Also, everyone already knows who he is hun.

Reactions: 7

franlouiserose

Also, she always pushes this whole "17" thing and makes her life revolve around it like some big coincidence - poor boy probably asked her out on the 13th but she made him delay it 😂😂

• Haha

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
View attachment 136150
emmm hun people calling you out for breaking lockdown rules is not bullying. You clearly don’t care at all about your thousands of supporters when you’re casually meeting up with your mates, switching houses and possibly infecting your nan. Get over yourself
at the end of the day people would have a lot more respect for her if she didn’t mug her fans off. it’s not hate, it’s honesty.

sarahboo

really annoyed me how she said because her and her boyfriend both tested negative he’s allowed inside?? that’s not how it works, especially back in june before lockdown was eased - i haven’t hugged my dad in months and we’ve both tested negative but she thinks it just doesn’t matter to her which you’d think it would seeing as her nan’s high risk??
Came here to say the exact same thing! I find it so selfish especially as she made a big deal of her nan being high risk. She has just made up her own rules as she has gone along 🙄 I've also tested negative but I was told I may have to be tested again due to the nature of my job, you can test negative one day then catch it a couple of days later. It isn't a 'sod it I'm negative let's have people over'.

Jadew

Chatty Member
I think ell is a sweetheart. Really genuine. I actually like watching videos of syd and ell together but once lucy or Mollie are in the vlogs too I feel like syd is bitchy towards ell. I was watching the Dubai vlogs with syd, ell and lucy and syd was such a bitch with ell infront of lucy on several occasions. Such as her chucking a drink over ell at the pool etc etc.

Daaanz

Anyone else feel sorry for Ell when she’s with syd and molly? She always seems left out. Syd is absolutely the ring leader of the group. Can tell it’s her way or no way. Molly just does what she wants cause she gets free stuff and cash from insta. I used to be in a friendship group of 3, me my ex best mate and one of our friends and it was awful near the end. My friend was exactly like syd too, drama queen, had to be her way, always jumping boyfriend to boyfriend. This will end in tears and it’ll be Ell who goes out the spotlight cause syd won’t allow her to be her own. Heard it here first folks
I agree and it's sad because Ell is the best out of the three of them!

Joel’s been staying at girls houses with groups of friends then going back to their nans
The hypocrisy really screams out of this channel. Apparently syd and ell were spotted with mollie too weeks ago, it’s disgusting. All these influencers are really under the impression that they’re above everyone else

cs19

So obvious syd only ever does these giveaways which are clearly products she’s been gifted just to gain more followers on Instagram and is the only way they can get more subscribers 😂

• Angry

Tea4u

VIP Member
Syd’d forehead reduction is so obvious too!
But I’m also jealous I don’t have £6500 to spend on one 😂

She put up a video cuddling him yestarday I really used to like sydandell but as they've gotten older I can't stand syd ell just seems to stick around as that's what she's used to

gossboss14

VIP Member
So obvious syd only ever does these giveaways which are clearly products she’s been gifted just to gain more followers on Instagram and is the only way they can get more subscribers 😂
I think people posted screenshots of the old winners either knowing the girls or syds bf as well so not even genuine subscribers winning! It’s so deceitful!

Kiwigal

i haven’t watched them in a while and I didn’t realise this ! A simple sponge is SO easy to make and tastes soooo much better than the packet mixes! I think they always taste strange.

Also does anyone know if Elle’s got lipodemia or something? Her legs are the same thickness all the way down to her ankles? This isn’t a criticism as I’m genuinely curious and she has a stunning body!
so easy!!! Really annoys me lol!
And her legs are bigger because she lost a lot of weight a few years ago! It’s just excess skin I think! The same thing happened to Holly from geordie shore when she lost a lot of weight x

w3bgoss3

She can be so rude and she doesn’t even realise like how she replies to criticism, she will be rude back to comments but it just makes her look bad she should know better, thinking it makes her cool and honest but ell doesnt pull shit like that. Syd seems problematic like she would have been the school bully 🤣

Reactions: 6

Kiwigal

I know we all love El on here and I do too! But... it really really irritates me when she makes out she’s a master baker but in their vlogs she literally buys aunt Bessies just add water and eggs cake mix and pre made icing!!! Like what??? I tried to become a baker in lockdown and I never perfected the perfect buttercream icing! It really irritates me!!!

epicmature

Chatty Member
they for sure read here! I commented a week or so ago that ell’s cakes are packet mixture, as we’ve seen when they made molly’s 21st birthday cake and Joel’s 18th (they literally go to Sainsbury’s and buy the mixture in the vlog) and today in the vid Syd made a point of saying they weren’t packet mixture.

also anyone get a weird vibe when Syd was asked if she likes Ell’s bae? Why did she pause to think about it?
I noticed that about the cakes too!!

Ell is so sweet and energetic in that video, how are they friends