Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
she said new video at 5pm. It’s only 4.30
No look she said new video tomorrow so I am unsure as to why they've done it this evening when it was already filmed edited etc

So ive started watching todays video and all I can keep thinking is 'stop trying to make molly happen, its not gonna happen' she reminds me like another syd such a snooty cow🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Sophie1994

i agree. it’s like yeah you’re really good at saving because you’re earning a shit tonne of money - more than the average 20 odd year old!!
Exactly! If any normal twenty something year old had their spending habits they’d be completely broke, never mind have any savings! I used to think they were quite normal girls but clearly they are VERY out of touch

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Syd has unfollowed Lucy on Instagram. Lucy still follows syd ell and molly and Ell and molly still follow Lucy. So Syd is the only one with a problem. She’s always been known as the bitchy one out of her and Ell and she continues to justify it lol. Also acting like they were in Guernsey for a girls trip and not that they were there for Syd’s boyfriends boxing match and that Kelsey is her boyfriends sister. Absolute joke how much she treats her followers like idiots. Just be up front you’re not a fucking a-list celeb darling

shau711

so I’m a long time lurker but never post on here but something hit a nerve and made me post, this evening I dm’d syd, got a smart reply and got blocked?? Why do people feel so so entitled. She is in the wrong in so many ways, why can she not own up because it is making her situation look 100 times worse...

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Completely agree tbh I find anyone that’s booking a holiday the second lockdown is ‘over’ odd. The fact pubs are opening at 6am but not nail bars is laughable enough to me... like ease into it. They’re guidelines because they believe people will be cautious concerning how severe and scary the virus is but people really don’t care do they ... this Kind of freedom is the reason America has done horrifically these past few months.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Just seen Syd but up a story asking for what videos people want to see. If it wasn’t obviously already, they’ve clearly run out of content ideas 👀

• Haha

flowersaresopretty

I wonder if Syd and ell will carry on being shreddy ambassadors as people are now boycotting it because micro influencers aren’t being paid for their work!
Do Syd and Ell even remember that they're Shreddy ambassadors? I haven't seen them talking about it in weeks I think they've forgotten its still in their bio! 😂 seriously though Ell posts and makes up her own workouts and Syd just posts her workout fabletics outfits they're obliged to do (nice to see they haven't forgotten about that sponsorship!) Its a joke they're still being paid to promote Shreddy when they simply don't do that and don't even have the decency to pretend to use the app!

Alisha

At the beach with her boyfriend which is fine if you social distance but they obviously went in the same car as she was uploading stories whilst in the car so clearly wasn’t driving! Honestly annoys me cos you’re allowed to go to the beach with your boyfriend just go in seperate cars and stay 2m apart? She must think her followers are stupid
Actually cba with her, thinks she’s so privelidged and couldn’t give 2 shits about nan

Tea4u

VIP Member
As if Syd is still going Santorini? How insensitive can you be going on holiday again and posting about it?
She has to quarantine when she gets back. Again. Hope she actually does it!

Wonder how Ell and her man met? Have they mentioned it?

Not sure if this has been posted before but saw it as Syd reposted it after boasting about how long her and her man have been undercover.
How rude is she 😮

Attachments

Last edited:

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
The thing that always bugged me about Ell is that she always proclaimed to be an amazing MUA or whatever and may have smugly mentioned once or twice she’d worked on Aladdin. But then she posts “make up looks” like this? MUA whereeee???

B26E9844-A255-4B25-83E9-7C22720F7229.jpeg

Cao97x

Chatty Member
What’s her new bf name. I want a snoop lol
Cassius, Ell and Molly follow him on Instagram not sure if Syd does yet as she’s keeping it soooo under wraps because she’s in the public eye (LOL). I actually realised I know a couple of his family members (didn’t realise they were related to him). Apparently syd was at his dads surprise birthday party and looked miserable all night 😂

• Haha
No sure look above where I inserted a screen shot, Syd asked me how else do I expect her to pay her bills .... maybe work a proper job, that’s just a hobby they have and they are pocketing off it big time. If they didn’t have to insert AD’s I doubt they would bother doing a video 99% of the time. No video = No AD
I watch youtubers who only do a few ADs a month and on that recent assumptions thing these youtubers have said they had 6 figures in the bank so it’s completely possible to do less ads and still be able to pay their bills.