Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orchid64

Syd saying she has a ‘talent’ for ‘guessing when things are gunna go out of stock’ isn’t that just buying basic bitch Zara clothes that everyone else buys but finding it before it goes out of stock? 😬

wouldn’t call it a talent ..

Reactions: 7

noodlehead

literally came here to say how stupid is this syd appreciation day. what has she done that’s so marvellous? ell should get an appreciation week for putting up with her

• Haha

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Syd saying she has a ‘talent’ for ‘guessing when things are gunna go out of stock’ isn’t that just buying basic bitch Zara clothes that everyone else buys but finding it before it goes out of stock? 😬

wouldn’t call it a talent ..
Probably because Syd shared the link on her stories and people bought it from her recommendation? That’s why it went out of stock 😂😂 Jesus Christ who does Syd think she is, Anna Wintour?

• Haha

Daaanz

Their vids are so lazy. They've literally filmed this pamper evening video just so they could fit in the AD for the razor.

I find it hilarious when “influencers” drop subtle hints that they’re out on their social media but block people when they’re been called out 💀 like syd going to J&TJ, at least admit you were out with molly, say it with your chest, it’s less embarrassing than lying

Im sorry but els extensions didn't match her hair or blend with her natural hair at all, and im sick of "vlogs" being ads, i cant remember the last time they had a vlog that was actually a vlog, not just an ad for the first 20 minutes then a few clips in the end in an attempt to distract people from the fact they're doing ANOTHER ad, get some originality

emk

No way, they’ll both be breaking quarantine but I’m sure they won’t be stupid enough to broadcast it all over social media like last time🙄 they’ve both got boyfriends now, and it isn’t as if they’re going to do it properly as that would mean Syd, Joel and her nan all quarantining, as well as ell and all the people in her household. They’re too selfish to consider the needs of anyone else, so long as they get what they want😡

I’ve just watched their saffron clothing line review video and had to comment, Syd makes NO sense. They have a young audience and it makes me really uncomfortable when she says things like ‘I ordered a 12 because I wanted a super loose fit’ etc when the shorts fit her?! Both girls are super fit, always exercising and look great - just state what size you got - we can see the fit.

Tea4u

VIP Member
Syd is obsessed with the ace family so no wonder she's gone for someone who looks like austin (imagine dating your younger cousins friend also i could never). Also the way she went a blonde copper (if that's how you describe it) hair colour just like catherine. I recall a fan commenting on a picture of her and her boyfriend saying Austin and catherine and she was buzzing her tits off about it. She's forever posting about babies so no doubt she'll venture into a family channel.

Also I find it kinda weird that sydandell and sophia and cinzia don't follow each other/are friends, I know obviously influencers/YTers don't have to be friends with every other influencer and they may not be each other's cup of tea, but I've just feel like there's a bit of rivalry between the two pairs... but for two of the most popular duos on YT, you'd think they'd be 'friends'. I suppose Syd never likes competition.
Yeah this was obvious when they didn’t credit S&C for their lockdown box package and threw shade on Twitter.

Daaanz

Someone called her out for bike riding with her boyfriend. Even if she wasn't with him, what does she expect after the last few weeks?! I call bulls*** in any case, its too coincidental, she put that she borrowed Joel's bike for the bike ride, what did he ride then?

Attachments

• Haha

Kiwigal

In regards to syds recent post.. ok I get take a few days off socials however the ‘its like taking a few days off your day job/office job because of anxiety’ is so delusional. I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t just take a few days out of work because of anxiety, you’d either have to go doctors to get a sick note or use your annual leave (which you’d have to book a few weeks prior anyways).. the real world doesn’t work like that sweetie unfortunately for us.
I didn’t even notice she’d taken a break😂😂😂

but just went and read the post and you’re totally right! She sounds so entitled.. again. She is single handedly ruining this channel. Feel sorry for El having to put up with her