Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkblankets

I found Syd and her boyfriends twitter, and Syd likes tweets against Jeremy Corbyn while he is liking tweets against the conservative party, that Syd supports. His sister tweeted during the BLM movement that she believed the tories were racist or something and he liked it. I understand that you can have different political beliefs to your partner, but supporting a party that your mixed race boyfriend and his family believe to be racist seems different...

Reactions: 8

Kiwigal

These 2 have got laaaazy with their videos recently! What was the point in doing a separate video for syd’s birthday present when it was 10 minutes long!! Also so many ads in videos that I’m not going to watch because I just know they would have done the bare minimum again 😴

I wonder if Syd and ell will carry on being shreddy ambassadors as people are now boycotting it because micro influencers aren’t being paid for their work!

Wowso33712

Instead of talking about taking a social media break why doesn’t she just do it. She makes such a huge deal of things

MaryAnne1

Okay i’m actually shocked syd admitted that they have fallen out with Lucy. She said it was because they have drifted which I think is bs but surprised
To be fair I am glad she is finally admitting it. Just wish she hadn't reasoned it with 'drifting' as we all know that is not the reason.

Tigertheboxerdog

Its pissed me off purely for the fact that they don't actually give a flying monkeys about people not being able to afford to purely live let alone protect themselves if they were that bothered they'd be waving their fee for the ad
Especially when syd is a huge Tory talking about period poverty and food banks

Niamhy

They’ve really lost their spark. Not even gonna give them a view for the new video I can tell that it’ll just be all ad with a few shit clips added on top. No originality left, boring content, moaning “influencers”.

Daaanz

First Post... I am sorry but does Syd think we are stupid? She posted about a follower sending the hot tub to her, but Kelsey has posted the exact same hot tub in her story? And then the house party ad pretending they aren't actually staying in the same house?! What a way to lose fans. I feel sorry for Ell, syd is making them look SO irresponsible, I hope Ell has said something.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Not watched their new video yet but they’ve really done molly dirty with that thumbnail! I honestly couldn’t tell who it was at first

w3bgoss3

Is she a tory omg
Lets not criticise people for their political beliefs for all we know she could support labour just because shes well off doesnt mean shes a tory shouldnt even matter because these things used to be a private decision snd opinion not blasted all over the internet - hence why when you vote you vote between screens on your own. Next topic - not starting something but it really doesnt matter its so irrelevant

Geezerboy890

And her telling me it’s not her side hussle, how else do I expect her to pay bills 😂😂 she needs to give it a rest
Seems like syd has let the money go to her head 😭 she can be quite rude and entitled and the constant ads are getting ridiculous because you can tell they put little to no effort into the videos

Catie miller

Sorry but Syd isn’t even pretty / whereas I think Ell is really pretty. Can’t deal with either the ad/ paid promotion video. OR the buy clothes try them & take them back videos. What a joke

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Syd and Ell go on about how real they are and how they wouldnt lie or promote something crappy. So after their recent nasty gal hauls (theres been 2 i think) where they were so excited and really exaggerated how great NG were i committed to purchasing from NG.

Ive bought 2 times from there 3 items each time. And everytime ive sent back everything because the quality was AWFUL.

luna

Well I was half joking but she’s actually gone and done it... looks like she got it done just before they went on holiday. You can actually see her scar and the way her forehead is swollen in the “we can finally go on holiday” vlog, compared to how it looks in her birthday vlog View attachment 200159
Omg nooo, yes she had a bigger forehead but it suited her face and body.... now if you just glance at her head she looks like a midget

• Haha