SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
most retail companies will delete comments unless it can be confirmed the person who is leaving the comment has actually brought the item!! most of them go through a filter and get automatically deleted - doubt she has this technology but just letting everyone know its not unusual for companies to delete reviews

Reactions: 3
Woweee those prices are ridiculous.. comparison to Elle Darby's brand I wouldn't buy at that price at all. I bought some pjs from Angelle in the sale and they are really good quality to be fair.. I don't think Syd's will be at all

Reactions: 7
I know it’s not Elles thread but her stuff does not wash well and rips and their customer service is terrible please don’t rush to buy and waste your money like I did over a few comparisons on this thread!! It’s also overpriced, but not as badly as Syds. No wonder Ell wanted nothing to do with her scamming 15 year olds like this 😂

Reactions: 17
Just seen a comment on the page, surpised it hasn’t been took down. Mentioned the ridiculous prices to which again she mentions quality

Reactions: 7
I know it's early but I can't help myself....

Syd & Ell #10 48FortyNine oops sorry ELSY I stole your design x

• Haha
Reactions: 82
omg as soon as I saw the prices I was like... 48fortynine DOLLARS MISS GIRL????????🤯

Syd & Ell #10 48FortyNine dollars for a white t-shirt to make her wealthy, but it's high quality and original, definitely not ELSY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know it’s not Elles thread but her stuff does not wash well and rips and their customer service is terrible please don’t rush to buy and waste your money like I did over a few comparisons on this thread!! It’s also overpriced, but not as badly as Syds. No wonder Ell wanted nothing to do with her scamming 15 year olds like this 😂
Oh same.. the customer service is trash. Waited nearly 3 weeks for my stuff!! But I like the pjs tbf

Reactions: 2
Maybe they’ve been warned to distance themselves for the time being 🤨 seems very strange considering she’s normally up Syd’s arse

Reactions: 11
How embarrassing that Mejulie has more views on her latest video than Syd 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Julie Stanton is Anastasia Kingsnorth mum for anyone that doesn’t know)
her and ell were both stronger together, she will be fuming the fact it’s got less than 50k views. Make up some bullshit like YOuTuBe is BrOkEn😬 actually it’s not just the less people click on ur videos the less YouTube will push you into peoples algorithm lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
this appeared on my fyp. Maybe it’s just me who thinks this but everything I see her post has pick me choose me love me vibes

Reactions: 15
I’ve just checked and syd doesn’t follow either of ells sisters anymore!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.