SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe she can use her expensive prices to pay for an SEO expert because her brand doesn’t even come up when you google “48fortynine” lmao

Reactions: 37
the fact she’s deleting reviews is soooo bad, I honestly find it disgusting that she isn’t letting people voice their opinion, starting up a brand from the bottom should allow for people to give you feedback to grow and evolve, the fact she isn’t giving people the opportunity to voice their opinions and constructively feed back, and is manipulating her reviews so people think her product is worth buying surely should be illegal or wrong? That’s honestly up there with one of the most despicable things you can do. Kylie Cosmetics, Asos, many other brands allow reviews on their website good or bad, it allows people to form their own opinion, so so so bad🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 36
love how size inclusive she is too 😍 stopping at a 16 really appeals to the average size women in Britain 😍
#things that shouldn't mix, normal sized girls & 48fortynine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
The sizing issue they said that because it is the first launch it is hard to judge demand... but isnt that the same for every size?

Reactions: 11
If there’s one thing I can say, this girl is defiantly not okay hahahahah out of her mind is one way to put it
Yea I mean I think Angelle Collection is overpriced but I think even their most expensive single is £50 usually and she has at least been going for a little while and has a much bigger following :/ those prices are mental! As are the people who are paying them!

Reactions: 21
Yea I mean I think Angelle Collection is overpriced but I think even their most expensive single is £50 usually and she has at least been going for a little while and has a much bigger following :/ those prices are mental! As are the people who are paying them!
i bought a jacket from the first ever Angelle collection drop I think it was £60, an amazing 3/4 zip up white jumper and the quality was amazing, I’ve since give it to someone else now as not my style anymore, but defiantly worth investing in, the size range is really good, and had been from the start, in 2021, there’s no excuse to not be inclusive of everyone, really poor.

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe them prices I can’t believe she thought them prices are okay. She will say it’s because the “amazing quality”

Reactions: 11
i bought a jacket from the first ever Angelle collection drop I think it was £60, an amazing 3/4 zip up white jumper and the quality was amazing, I’ve since give it to someone else now as not my style anymore, but defiantly worth investing in, the size range is really good, and had been from the start, in 2021, there’s no excuse to not be inclusive of everyone, really poor.
To be fair, I bought a’ angelle collection cropped hoodie off of eBay for £15…brand new with tags partly out of interest and partly because I liked it for lounging round the house and wfh in….I couldn’t afford the full price stuff and just wouldn’t pay that much but I actually really do like it and so far it seems really nice quality, not anything amazing but def not crappy!

Reactions: 10
Agreed. I’m not a massive fan of elle or a lot of the angelle collection clothes but atleast they aren’t all just plain with a small label on them. They are all designed and are unique hoodies 🤷‍♀️ Still overpriced but in comparison to a plain tit quality white hoodie with a small tag on it it’s laughable really. How syd thinks that price is acceptable is beyond me

Reactions: 16
She really needs to humble herself. ‘Thank you for all the support & follows’ girllll you changed your private insta into your brand come on now.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
More in shock at how many people she’s showing on her stories have fallen for it and lined her pockets for a clothing line idea she probably came up with in seconds, literally barely any thought to it whatsoever. I know it’s sentimental and has meaning TO HER but not the people buying it. Literally called it by saying she’s gonna release plain clothes with a tiny logo on. Influencers are always taking the piss like this but this girl has a fashion degree, put it to use???? Create something decent and at least pretend you care about your fans, not just their money

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think it’s strange that she made her sissy in law pay for that shite?😂thought she would have given her some for free tbh

Reactions: 27
More in shock at how many people she’s showing on her stories have fallen for it and lined her pockets for a clothing line idea she probably came up with in seconds, literally barely any thought to it whatsoever. I know it’s sentimental and has meaning TO HER but not the people buying it. Literally called it by saying she’s gonna release plain clothes with a tiny logo on. Influencers are always taking the piss like this but this girl has a fashion degree, put it to use???? Create something decent and at least pretend you care about your fans, not just their money
literally!! I think it’s always odd when someone names a brand something sentimental and meaningful to them but fail to acknowledge that people are going to be walking around with that on their clothes and it has no meaning to these people whatsoever, it’s so strange to me. Like Angelle I understand, along with REFY, filter by Molly Mae, SLA the Label etc. these are all normal brand names with probably no sentiment at all but very identifiable. I just honestly have no words, probably one of the worst influencer brand launches to date

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.