SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Does no one else find the roast dinner thing odd n rude. Like especially tagging the company. Like you’re slagging off their food n publically tagging them surely that’s ruining the business cause people won’t go there. Like what does she want them to invite her back n prove her wrong or become a rep for them. I just find it odd

gossipgirl59

Does no one else find the roast dinner thing odd n rude. Like especially tagging the company. Like you’re slagging off their food n publically tagging them surely that’s ruining the business cause people won’t go there. Like what does she want them to invite her back n prove her wrong or become a rep for them. I just find it odd
Imagine someone publicly slagging off her fruit of the loom business

aaliyahplz

Chatty Member
Ell and her sisters looked so good 😍 you clearly glow different when toxic people aren't in your life lol guarantee if her and syd were still friends syd would've found a way to make the wedding about herself and bullied herself onto the guest list even if she's not family or a friend of the bride lol

CloudMeringue

I need influencers to stop making home accounts immediately unless they're gonna do something different to this all-over beige pampas grass butt/boobs vase desenio prints that literally every single one of them has.. don't get me wrong my house is pretty neutral but there's just not a shred of personality, it looks like a therapists waiting room

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks