SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she going to post her favourite molly moments but try and avoid posting anything regarding Ell???? From what I’ve seen, prior to now, it always them 3 together. This will be awkward ** I will add, just as you said mollie9192 I always thought ell was massively left out and pushed to the side or bullied when them 3 were all together. I watched their holiday vlogs from Portugal when they went there to mollys family home and I felt so sorry for Ell as it’s clear that when syd and molly are together Ell doesn’t get a look in.

Reactions: 18
If Syd treated her that badly then she should’ve realised and addressed this a long time ago not just when a new boy comes along. Ell is losing her friends and changing her career because he doesn’t like it? That’s not okay
I came here to say the EXACT thing. Its a manipulation tactic often used by an abusive partner where they isolate them. I’ve had an ex try and turn me against all my friends and make me realise that they’re shut people in order for me to be isolated and more easy to manipulate. For one boy to be able to ruin YEARS of a friendship instead of her just realising herself… idk, it’s pretty sus

Reactions: 17
Sounds like Syd has been grating on Ell lately and she’s probably been slagging her off to her boyfriend. I say things to my boyfriend all the time but haven’t been in a situation like this where they’ve found out 💀💀💀💀
I rant to my partner if something/someone has pissed me off and he would probably say something along those lines just to make me feel better in the situation but wouldn’t really mean it. I think it’s completely normal in a relationship and I don’t doubt for a second Syd has never slagged Ell off behind her back??

Reactions: 32
When did Syd unfollow ell on instagram? Ell's following syd but Syd isn't following Ell - did I miss this happening?

i
When did Syd unfollow ell on instagram? Ell's following syd but Syd isn't following Ell - did I miss this happening?
she is following her, sometimes it dosent come up but if you go on syds following ell comes up

Blocked by the queen brat herself, however will I sleep? 😅😅😅
i’ve been blocked twice, lost hours of sleep over it!! hardest week of my life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please, this has been said a million times. You have to type the full user in sometimes as insta glitches. They ARE following each other.
And for any newbies, Ellie no longer follows Syd’s private IG. But they both follow each others influencer pages

Reactions: 17
If Syd treated her that badly then she should’ve realised and addressed this a long time ago not just when a new boy comes along. Ell is losing her friends and changing her career because he doesn’t like it? That’s not okay
I agree that if it’s just him initiating it all however I was in a big and incredibly toxic friendship group which was completely ruining me and my mental health but I thought I had to keep being friends with them otherwise I’d be friendless! My boyfriend really opened my eyes to how badly they were treating me, he didn’t force me to do anything he just made me realise I was so much better off without them! Maybe this could be the case with Ell?

Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but I don’t feel sorry for ell, they’ve been friends for a long time so if she didn’t like the way syd was acting why couldn’t she just say it to her. Maybe the way syd was acting was a bit unprofessional but if I was her I would properly be mad to and act the same.

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I don’t feel sorry for ell, they’ve been friends for a long time so if she didn’t like the way syd was acting why couldn’t she just say it to her. Maybe the way syd was acting was a bit unprofessional but if I was her I would properly be mad to and act the same.
i don’t always agree with that! Especially if you’re a reserved person, I’ve been friends with some of my friends since school and best friends as well, but as out going as I am in social situations, confrontation and arguments are really not something I deal well with, even if I’ve said a comment about someone or was dealing with friends who didn’t like each other I find it very stressful and I might even come across as two faced just because I want to keep the peace and please both of the. Syd has a very strong personality and I can imagine ever saying anything to her constructively ends up in confrontation so people probably avoid it. Look at how she is to people in Instagram comments, how rude and passive she is, if she’s like that to random people online IMAGINE what she’s like to people in her circle who she feels comfortable around.

Reactions: 24
Lol I acc can’t hahahah
this is what I mean!! She’s just so rude and passive, why even reply if you’re just going to be so rude. “Is not even their birthday?” Yeah no tit Syd. I don’t even know why she bothers replying at this rate

Reactions: 29
Just watched syds insta “molly won’t let me post half the vids” but will let me post this one of her in her underwear on a wheel chair 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So are we just gonna ignore the fact that everyone is finding out info because Molly the hamster 🐹 keeps running her mouth😂 Your clearly so lucky to have her in your life if your darling wife is gossiping about your business troubles Syd hunny. One more bit of tea!!!! Molly was asked if she’s inviting Ell to Manchester & she was like LOL no I am not:sick: That girl is vile #wifelife

• Haha
Reactions: 47
this is what I mean!! She’s just so rude and passive, why even reply if you’re just going to be so rude. “Is not even their birthday?” Yeah no tit Syd. I don’t even know why she bothers replying at this rate

her attitude stinks its unreal .. argh!!!! also does it have to be their birthday that they become her #1 fan :LOL: doesn't she understand the question ???:unsure:

Reactions: 5
personally I think that ell has had issues with syd's behaviour for ages, but if she tried to bring it up with her fam they'd probs say tit like, 'that's just syd' or you can't throw away all those years over something like that etc etc (idk just speculating ofc) and now she has an outsider that hasn't been there all those years it really solidifies how tit syd has been treating her? idk

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.