SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went on to check Molly’s insta stories from last night and she has now deleted the tags for Hannah, Rachel and Mads lol.

obvs been put back in her place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is bloody brilliant how Han and Madison have posted NOTHING and they are usually all over a night out.

• Haha
Everyone proper drags Syd but if my longtime best friend (and business partner) was slagging me off to her boyfriend, and he called me the C word, I’d be absolutely devastated.

Quite clearly Ell has been slagging Syd off enough for her boyfriend to go right in there with that insult (or maybe he’s just vile), and if I was in her shoes I would be surrounding myself with new friends, both to cheer myself up and to replace someone who I thought I was best friends with who talks about me like tit.

If Ell didnt want this lifestyle anymore as she has her amazing MUA career, thats totally fine. But this seems like a crappy way to do it.
no sorry. If my ‘friend’ treated me the way syd treated me I would be messaging my bf about her and he would call her the exact same and tell me to bin her.

I don’t know why anyone would consider this ‘slagging off’ Syds the one slagging her off at influencer events - she’s made this very clear by having stories deleted where she’s overheard Ell was privately messaging her bf which is absolutely okay. You’re allowed to moan to your boyfriend !!!! Just because syd saw the reply doesn’t make Ell in the wrong?

also yeah the C word isn’t ‘nice’ but it doesn’t make him ‘vile’ people can say things when they’re hot headed - imagine what syd’s done to make him say that?

syd has every right to be upset by those messages but the way she’s reacted - isolated Ell, aired her dirty laundry. Her behaviour is much more ‘vile’ than calling someone the c word and moaning to your bf about your friend in my opinion.

If Syd treated her that badly then she should’ve realised and addressed this a long time ago not just when a new boy comes along. Ell is losing her friends and changing her career because he doesn’t like it? That’s not okay

Reactions: 6
I mean in all fairness to Ells boyfriend, he isn’t getting with her because she’s an influencer, he likes her or is with her because of her, not her career, or the job she does. He doesn’t have to like the Influencer lifestyle, I would find it a bit strange if she got with someone who loved it as she’s always been reserved and private, which is what I liked about ell, she wasn’t in your face or overly dramatic or braggy, what people might see as bland or boring I personally thought she was so normal and I thought that was really refreshing, even now on her Instagram I still follow her and like her posts and watch her stories because she’s just normal. Syd is a bleep I’m sorry, she just is, and thats just her personality, to new people she might be the nicest person in the world but on vlogs and to people in them all I used to think was she’s rude and stuck up and I don’t mean to be nasty at all, and people would be lying if they’ve never texted their boyfriend saying their friends being annoying or talking tit about them in some way hahahahahah sadly Ell has been caught, but there’s obviously a reason why ells called her that and it’s simply because her attitude is stinking, I think she’s either you love her or you dislike her type person just with her personality, I personally don’t dislike her but I can imagine that’s how people who probably know her feel about her. I know it must be hard when you see those texts and in that moment realised your best friend boyfriend thinks im a bleep but maybe she should step back and think why? What have I done to Ell or to make him think that, ask Ell why she feels that way, I can imagine she’s went off on one and just played a massive victim as that seems to be her attitude, if they have spoke again after obviously it’s not gone well, shocker

Reactions: 14
The way Syd is FORCING Molly to take Ells place in these social situations, literally forcing her to make friends with the likes of Saffron Barker, to now Mads etc is so cringe and just morally doesn’t seem right? 😐

Reactions: 34
The way Syd is FORCING Molly to take Ells place in these social situations, literally forcing her to make friends with the likes of Saffron Barker, to now Mads etc is so cringe and just morally doesn’t seem right? 😐
Mollys allowed to say no 🤣 she clearly wants in on it

Reactions: 24
I don’t think she’s being forced 😂

Reactions: 7
The fact Syd thinks people would want to watch her as a solo youtube lol that would be the quickest and easiest unsubcribe

Reactions: 15
DD51FFB4-6659-46A1-9EAD-16F71100E069.jpeg

C4B85478-7964-40B2-A4AF-BBD0A8367BDD.jpeg

After seeing syds post for molly I went back to look at Ells and omg the difference… also looking back at ells now you can tell somethings up… from the tb pictures and the caption talking about what a long 20 year and great friendship, nothing about memories they want to make in the future or all that other crap you normally right on your besties post… Also syd got one thing right molly is a bleeping brat 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 27
unsure if this is offensive but syd just has such a chavvy face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Are we all forgetting that Syd unfollowed Ell’s boyfriend on ig way before they announced their break from youtube? The whole situation obviously runs deeper than Ell’s boyfriend calling her a bleep over text, they obviously don’t like each other for some reason.

Reactions: 22
Are we all forgetting that Syd unfollowed Ell’s boyfriend on ig way before they announced their break from youtube? The whole situation obviously runs deeper than Ell’s boyfriend calling her a bleep over text, they obviously don’t like each other for some reason.
this is why i think somethings been happening for a while, they obviously don’t show their whole friendship and all the dramas they have and even watching their last video they posted i don’t know if they spoke about eachother but skipping through the video they were never together in that video and when they live on top of eachother surely they would vlog tigether instead of two separate vlogs in one? it just seems like it’s been quite a long thing but kept going because of youtube. and maybe during the break is when there properly fell out. i don’t care who was in the wrong the way syd has acted and probably made ell feel so alone and isolated and probably just like an awful person for picking her boyfriend over syd and then having to watch them enjoy the holidays she should be on. i just think it’s unfair to make that very public to ell and clearly try to rub it all in her face and again one up ell on every move she makes. i’ve always always gotten a feeling of ell being left out of things especially around molly syd and ell like they’d be on holiday and you would go on their story’s and syd would of put up loads of stuff with molly on her story and ell would be no where to be seen. which means nothing but it’s just always like when mollys there syd didn’t really care about ell. i just think they’ve been very immature about this whole falling out and syd should of kept things more private

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.