SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo I have actual tea!! (Ps I’m the one that knows molly through friends, and had an unpleasant interaction with her when she was stuck up and refused to take a pic of me LOL). So a few days before the inthebin shoot, syd and ell were together, they were looking at something on ells phone and a messaged from her boyfriend popped up at the top saying “syds just a bleep anyway”, it turned out ell and her bf had been slagging syd off over text. Obv syd went mad and hence the falling out. As we thought, they’re in a contract with inthebin so have to complete the contract before they announce the split, the have tried to get out of it early but haven’t been allowed. The meeting with the manager separately was to discuss separating and the statement.

Ells family have never “liked” the YouTube route, which I assume is why she has been a bit quiet, and her boyfriend wants to remain private and hates her influencer lifestyle. So it looks as if ell will be taking a step back, and syd will pursue the influencer life as an individual!

So the original post about Ells bf calling syd a bleep was right!!! Perhaps their info stemmed from the same person mine did (take that as you will!) 👀👀👀

you Can see why it looks like other influencers have come across as more supportive of syd, as she really is the “victim” (used that term loosely). But, how she’s behaved recently has really shown that ells bf ain’t wrong!!!

I am just confused though because after being friends for so long, and being business partners, would you not just forgive and makeup? GrantedI would be mega fuming if my bestie and her bf were slagging me off, but you’d be throwing away so much????
Juicy👀👀👀

Reactions: 2
I’m sure everyone on here is going to come in a second and accuse you of making this up… but tbh this does sound like it could be true???
Oh 100% the replies in 3..2..1..

Hahaha, but it’s true, has come from our fave wannabe herself!!

It all makes sense when you hear the whole story tbh

Reactions: 5
Sooooo I have actual tea!! (Ps I’m the one that knows molly through friends, and had an unpleasant interaction with her when she was stuck up and refused to take a pic of me LOL). So a few days before the inthebin shoot, syd and ell were together, they were looking at something on ells phone and a messaged from her boyfriend popped up at the top saying “syds just a bleep anyway”, it turned out ell and her bf had been slagging syd off over text. Obv syd went mad and hence the falling out. As we thought, they’re in a contract with inthebin so have to complete the contract before they announce the split, the have tried to get out of it early but haven’t been allowed. The meeting with the manager separately was to discuss separating and the statement.

Ells family have never “liked” the YouTube route, which I assume is why she has been a bit quiet, and her boyfriend wants to remain private and hates her influencer lifestyle. So it looks as if ell will be taking a step back, and syd will pursue the influencer life as an individual!

So the original post about Ells bf calling syd a bleep was right!!! Perhaps their info stemmed from the same person mine did (take that as you will!) 👀👀👀

you Can see why it looks like other influencers have come across as more supportive of syd, as she really is the “victim” (used that term loosely). But, how she’s behaved recently has really shown that ells bf ain’t wrong!!!

I am just confused though because after being friends for so long, and being business partners, would you not just forgive and makeup? GrantedI would be mega fuming if my bestie and her bf were slagging me off, but you’d be throwing away so much????
i do actually believe this is true but I just hope there’s more to it than you or your friend knows cause I seriously don’t get it. Like you said I would be absolutely fuming as well but they’ve been friends forever and they’re really throwing everything away over this?? They’re practically sisters, family at this point. I can’t say what I would do in this situation but I just can’t imagine not speaking to my best friend over a guy.

Reactions: 11

okay this actually sounds legit and i’m the original poster who first said about their falling out and had the info on the whole bf calling syd a c*nt situation 🙋🏼‍♀️

and i agree about the thing you said with syd probably seeming like the victim to other people and if it’s only her telling the story, she will be twisting it and making everyone feel sorry for her! granted, in this situation syd does seem like the victim but there’s obviously so so much more to it, elles bf wouldn’t have just said it for no reason

Reactions: 21

syd must of done something for els bf to say something anYways so even he did say that, it probs wasn’t random witch fest. Syd defo looks like the type who always gets her way. Ell probs goes with the flow because she didn’t want to cause tension and can only let out her feelings with her bf because he’s seen how she behaves

Reactions: 18
The one thing I don’t know is whether or not their “break” announcement was due to this falling out. As the timing I’ve been told with the inthebin shoot was weeks after they announced the break I think

Reactions: 4
I think influencers will side with Syd because at the end of the day that’s also business for them. Ell is less active and less out there in comparison so they benefit more from being closer to Syd. And if ell chooses to steal away from this industry, other influencers aren’t getting anything from her if they do side with her instead of Syd if that makes sense. It’s all about contacts, money, ads etc these days

Reactions: 42
I feel like maybe they did try and sort it out after the messages? Remember when it was clear something was up and then syd posted that story sat on Ell’s sofa

Maybe they did try and sort it but ell has realised that the YouTube and syd life just isn’t for her? She wanted to take the break and then syd behaved the way she has and Ells been like nope sorry don’t want that life back.

also yeah syd would be fuming but doesn’t make Ell in the wrong for moaning to her bf about syd 😂 I’ve moaned to my bf about my friends and I’m sure they’ve done the same about me too 😂 not her fault syd saw a private message.

Reactions: 31
I think influencers will side with Syd because at the end of the day that’s also business for them. Ell is less active and less out there in comparison so they benefit more from being closer to Syd. And if ell chooses to steal away from this industry, other influencers aren’t getting anything from her if they do side with her instead of Syd if that makes sense. It’s all about contacts, money, ads etc these days
Step away from the industry sozzz **^^

If her boyfriend doesn’t like the influencer lifestyle why has he started a management company? 🤣🤣 He sounds like the biggest issue here

Reactions: 44
If her boyfriend doesn’t like the influencer lifestyle why has he started a management company? 🤣🤣 He sounds like the biggest issue here
Also don’t get why he’d get with an influencer in the first place? Can’t get with someone and try to change things like this about them, that’s her career ffs

Reactions: 46
I feel like maybe they did try and sort it out after the messages? Remember when it was clear something was up and then syd posted that story sat on Ell’s sofa

Maybe they did try and sort it but ell has realised that the YouTube and syd life just isn’t for her? She wanted to take the break and then syd behaved the way she has and Ells been like nope sorry don’t want that life back.

also yeah syd would be fuming but doesn’t make Ell in the wrong for moaning to her bf about syd 😂 I’ve moaned to my bf about my friends and I’m sure they’ve done the same about me too 😂 not her fault syd saw a private message.
Potentially!! Damn I forgot about that or I would have asked about it! I’ll do some fishing see what other info I can get 😂

Will be interesting to see what the statement says though. Honestly can’t see Syd making it on YouTube on her own

Reactions: 10
The statement will be so basic that it will be predictable and we probs found more info on here than whatever she will say. The same statement will be repeated from Ell and then that will be the end of it

Reactions: 23
Love that molly and syd are out for a meal with Rachel Leary, Hannah René (how tf do u spell it) and Madison Sarah and none of them have mentioned molly being there. Happy bday molz xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Also don’t get why he’d get with an influencer in the first place? Can’t get with someone and try to change things like this about them, that’s her career ffs
Also if this is the case and this is how syd has handled the situation then that just makes me even more angry. She’s acting like Ell shagged her bf and she walked in and caught them in the act.

If Ell really is stepping away from things because her bf ‘doesn’t like it’ then yes, syd has every right to be frustrated but the way she has reacted is appalling. I would NEVER treat a life long friend like this. I’d give them their space and respect their decision but I wouldn’t completely disown them, replace them, slate them online and dig them out to other influencers.

Ell could be throwing things away and regret it and Syds just like bye xxxx

Reactions: 22
Sounds like Syd has been grating on Ell lately and she’s probably been slagging her off to her boyfriend. I say things to my boyfriend all the time but haven’t been in a situation like this where they’ve found out 💀💀💀💀

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.