SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think Syd will massively play it down and say they are into different things, going in different directions etc so no longer want to be a duo. Doubt she’ll say anything real about Ells bf and the fallout.

Reactions: 20
Hannah Renee who’s best friends with Rachel commented heart eyes on ells Insta with the orange drink so I wonder if ell will go to celebrate the revolution launch since people associated with Rachel are interacting with ell?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hannah Renee who’s best friends with Rachel commented heart eyes on ells Insta with the orange drink so I wonder if ell will go to celebrate the revolution launch since people associated with Rachel are interacting with ell?
I think she only commented this because Ell is wearing her collection so tagged her

Reactions: 5
Syd has defo been advised to comment nicer to people on her posts, what a massive change to now be putting hearts and kisses and even saying SORRY 😭😭 who is she

She must have deleted the comments now, nowhere to be seen 😐

Reactions: 40
At least Syd is trying to say something rather than point blank ignoring like Ell 😶

and before anyone says it, no I’m not Syd

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At least Syd is trying to say something rather than point blank ignoring like Ell 😶

and before anyone says it, no I’m not Syd
Completely agree, hope Ell actually says something too and it’s not just Syd?

Reactions: 15
I think Syd has wanted to address them parting ways for a long time. It must be really hard to ignore those comments knowing your work is changing but are tied into contracts / have to consider other things. Ell never addressing a single thing is suspicious

Reactions: 16
She didn’t even like the photo 😩😩😩

Reactions: 1
Ngl I don’t think we’ll get a full explanation into what actually happened between them, but at least say SOMETHING?

Reactions: 11
I had a dream last night that syd came out and said they had fell out but were going to still be doing YouTube on the same channel, one week syd would post the next week ell 😭😭 couldn’t stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's all well and good them announcing they're on different paths and want different things bla bla bla...but there has to be a reason why. They've not seen each other for months except from the odd job they've had to do together. Something has happened behind the scenes and if they really think we're going to believe that bullshit they must be stupid

Reactions: 20
It's all well and good them announcing they're on different paths and want different things bla bla bla...but there has to be a reason why. They've not seen each other for months except from the odd job they've had to do together. Something has happened behind the scenes and if they really think we're going to believe that bullshit they must be stupid
They owe an explanation for sure but we’d be foolish to expect them to announce every single detail about what’s gone on (I know we want the goss) but it isn’t going to happen

Reactions: 18
“the statement” better be before beeffa syd!

I just wannna know wth happened sooo bad …..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Really don’t get why Syd comments things then deletes them, I just find it so infuriating! Her manager is clearly telling her what to say (maybe if they did that earlier she wouldn’t have made such a tit of herself…) but if you’re just going to delete the comment don’t comment in the first place!!

Reactions: 10
Really don’t get why Syd comments things then deletes them, I just find it so infuriating! Her manager is clearly telling her what to say (maybe if they did that earlier she wouldn’t have made such a tit of herself…) but if you’re just going to delete the comment don’t comment in the first place!!
you never know though the person who commented it might of deleted it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.