SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd must read here to know that what she was saying could be heard? otherwise either Molly or someone else must have warned her and she's asked for it to be removed :oops:

Reactions: 28
Even if ell is in the wrong, syd has shown that she is a horrible person by bitching about ell at an event. She is clearly trying to turn everyone against ell and that just isn’t fair at all

I screen recorded it so that’s a shame
Can you post it on here?

Reactions: 19
Even if ell is in the wrong, syd has shown that she is a horrible person by bitching about ell at an event. She is clearly trying to turn everyone against ell and that just isn’t fair at all

Can you post it on here?
i completely agree

and annon4life just posted the screen recording one page back :)

Reactions: 2
Those flowers Molly Mae has sent Syd are crazy 😵

Also I don’t think Syd and Molly (Neville) will be a duo in terms of work, Syd will likely start YouTube on her own and Molly will feature in videos a lot but it’ll be Syd’s own channel

Reactions: 28
whatever reason they’ve fallen out. Im team Ell. Even if it was her who was the reasoning, at this point im embarrassed for Syd and have no idea why her family and other friends haven’t said something to her about the way she is acting. But the more influencers are supporting her i can’t help but wonder, maybe it is Ell who’s done something?? Someone like molly mae must know it’ll be damaging her supporting someone so publicly who’s done something wrong tk end her friendship? If that’s the case...

Reactions: 54
Yeah that’s all well and good her being an MUA but how’s she gonna afford this apartment then?…she isn’t just renting it, she’s bought it.
I’d imagine the mortgage payments are a hell of a lot less then renting one of those apartments would ever be. She’ll be able to afford her mortgage being an MUA if she has regular jobs and clients…

Reactions: 5
i’m rewatching it right now trying to work out what she’s saying haha i’m making it my mission to find out now

okay i think i’ve worked it out

“the people round me know like she doesn’t even actually realise she’s been ….. (cannot work it out) but she’s said sorry”
From this it seems like Ell had maybe been thinking about breaking the tie for a while (fair enough), but only discussed it with Syd quite late on so it came as quite a shock to Syd (understandable), she might be thinking Ell will regret it once it’s all set in place?

If Ell doesn’t want to work as a partnership that’s fine but when you’re one of a two you can see why the other person would take it badly

Reactions: 2
Omg Penelope deleting her story is hilarious, us tattlers don't miss anything sorry Sydders x

Reactions: 33
For anyone who missed it 😇
View attachment 634079
Why does she talk so loud lol. Was there no music. Even if u aren’t friends it’s respectful to stay quiet n not involve other people. It’s like she’s tryna get everyone on her side first which is unfair n clearly she didn’t have love n respect for Ell all these years if she switches up so early

Reactions: 33
Why does she talk so loud lol. Was there no music. Even if u aren’t friends it’s respectful to stay quiet n not involve other people. It’s like she’s tryna get everyone on her side first which is unfair n clearly she didn’t have love n respect for Ell all these years if she switches up so early
absolutely. she’s bleeping vile.

Reactions: 15
Someone needs to message ell that video, so so nasty of her to talk to people about the situation when ell isn’t there

Reactions: 8
I wonder if her management/potential new management has sent something out to other influencers to announce Syd’s solo stint? Perhaps a good luck/congrats bouquet?
Would be an awful PR move, however they don't seem to consider how the public are receiving them much, so maybe!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.