SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not siding with Ell because I don’t think she’s done anything wrong, I’m siding with her because Syd is handling the situation the way I’d expect a 15 year old in high school to handle it. Yeah Ell has obviously hurt her but she doesn’t need to make sly comments about Ell (“the invite was open to her but she chose not to come” - unnecessary when they won’t address what’s going on, either tell your followers what’s happening or stay quiet about it), post that stuff with Molly about being best friends and buying friendship rings etc days after the falling out etc. I don’t think Ell is perfect but I think Syd is nasty and manipulative the way she’s sucking up to every influencer under the sun to make sure she’s the one they back when the duo inevitably announce their split.

Tbh Syd has tried her hardest to make it look like she’s living her best life but to me it looks like the way when someone is dumped and they try to make it look like they couldn’t care less but really they’re heartbroken. Whereas Ell actually looks like she’s glowing and so happy and care free from this situation. For years we have noticed toxic traits in Syd, I’m not surprised Ell has seen the light and is now choosing to not be around her. Even their fans started commenting recently that what Syd is doing is childish and insensitive.

Reactions: 47
The annoying thing is we'll never find out what actually happened between them. When they address it they will probably just say "we've mutually decided to go out separate ways, there's no bad blood" blah blah blah. That's most likely what they'll be advised to do ughhhh lol

Reactions: 22
Said this all along … wouldn’t you side with someone who’s in the right? As everyone has. Syds maybe acting out as she’s actually hurt and is just trying to carry on life as normal, going out etc?
Sorry but this is 10000% Syd 😂 heyyyaaaa gurl

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously none of us know what has actually happened between them both but my best friend literally just distanced herself from me as soon as I got a boyfriend. I never made her feel like she was second best to him or anything and I’d always make sure I’d balance my time between then but she just started leaving me out of things and going out with our other friends without me and I never knew why. This was my first boyfriend and she had several boyfriends throughout our friendship which didn’t bother me at all as I loved seeing her happy. I guess it’s a similar situation with Syd and Ell? Syd has had several boyfriends and this is Ell’s first one and where Syd is used to having Ell all to herself she doesn’t like the fact Ell is spending more and more time with her bf?

Reactions: 17
I don’t really care what happened between them as it obviously happened privately behind the scenes but when Syd publicly makes bitchy and snide remarks and constantly excludes Ell in favour of her other friends, thats when I think shes the one in the wrong. No matter what happened they’ve been friends for a long time and for her to publicly tarnish their friendship and their actual brand is so weird to me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Yeah I agree with you both too, the fact ell’s being silent speaks volumes especially when Syd is saying things like Ell decided not to go to Portugal. If stuff wasn’t true surely she’d defend herself and say the truth!
syd said ell was going on a ‘family holiday’ that was already booked in december thats why she couldnt go but ell has been no where??

Reactions: 3
syd said ell was going on a ‘family holiday’ that was already booked in december thats why she couldnt go but ell has been no where??
She went on a U.K. staycation for a few days with her family but had the option to fly out to Portugal afterwards if she wanted to.

Lots will be revealed this evening anyway for Syd’s birthday meal. It looks like Molly’s currently getting her hair done

Reactions: 17
Can someone explain about the Lucy flight fall out? I heard about it last year but wasn’t really sure what happened, I know not long after they all went to dubai that they all unfollowed her ?

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain about the Lucy flight fall out? I heard about it last year but wasn’t really sure what happened, I know not long after they all went to dubai that they all unfollowed her ?
Lucy’s boyfriend cheated on her so Syd and ell helped her move out all of her stuff and supported her ect. Then a few months later Lucy and the cheating boyfriend got back together. I think Syd and ell were annoyed that they’d done lots for Lucy but she just went back to the boy.

Reactions: 11
I've been curious about this too. I thought it was something to do with they immediately came to her rescue and helped her move out when Lucy's bf Cheated, but she got back with him very quickly after that and it might have rubbed them up badly? I'm not sure though and have been wondering the same, speaks volumes that of a group of 4 only 2 remain friends... other two ostracised

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that syd got pink roses for her birthday and ell has now also posted pink roses on her story 👀

It’s so annoying, none of us are defending Syd when we say Ell might’ve done something wrong 😩 we still think syds a bleep, they’re just both twats

Reactions: 9
I honestly think you guys picking a side is kinda childish… no one knows what has happened yet so a judgement shouldn’t be made.

People who are on Ells side, she could have done/ said something really messed up and that’s why syd is hurt and acting this way. That would explain why she is also staying quiet (guilt!).

Then again, syd could have been nasty. She has always seemed to be louder than ell and speak over her and stuff so I could see it. But then again, out of best friends there’s usually some introvert and extrovert vibes.

I honestly don’t know who is in the wrong out of them two, apart from the fact they’re both in the wrong! They owe their fans an explanation. I’ve watched them for years, they can’t just ditch us and ignore it / delete comments!!! Plus the fact they’re making money off their friendship rn too… I understand contracts but it’s morally SO wrong

Reactions: 6
I honestly think you guys picking a side is kinda childish… no one knows what has happened yet so a judgement shouldn’t be made.

People who are on Ells side, she could have done/ said something really messed up and that’s why syd is hurt and acting this way. That would explain why she is also staying quiet (guilt!).

Then again, syd could have been nasty. She has always seemed to be louder than ell and speak over her and stuff so I could see it. But then again, out of best friends there’s usually some introvert and extrovert vibes.

I honestly don’t know who is in the wrong out of them two, apart from the fact they’re both in the wrong! They owe their fans an explanation. I’ve watched them for years, you can’t just leave me

I honestly don’t know who is in the wrong out of them two, apart from the fact they’re both in the wrong! They owe their fans an explanation. I’ve watched them for years, they can’t just ditch us and ignore it / delete comments!!! Plus the fact they’re making money off their friendship rn too… I understand contracts but it’s morally SO wrong
A lot of us aren’t picking sides. I think it’s just got to the point where we’re trying to understand from all angles what ‘could’ have happened

Reactions: 18
Is it only me that thinks their lack of addressing this is a terrible business move? They must have really huge faith in their followers bc they are literally losing fans at the minute and lots of potential subscribers to any other ventures? I just think how are they not worried that each day that goes by the worse their career is affected. Channels die on YouTube all the time which is why people say it doesn’t last forever. Feel like they’re really taking the fact that they have *some* loyal followers for granted. Their content isn’t even that great. If it were me I’d be really concerned. People like them as a best friend duo, without each other, talking about their new flooring is gonna bore to death new potential subs.

Reactions: 26
if they are gonna keep avoiding the situation then we have the right to assume/guess what may of happened. the least they could do is address it when their fans pay their bills ffs.

Reactions: 18
Honestly, even if we picked sides it wouldn’t matter to the girls. They are still lying to their fans, acting like their still besties for money (their new collections dropping etc) and need to address what’s happened even though it’s obviously happened behind closed doors, the people who support them shouldn’t have to be blocked for liking a comment wondering whether they’ll be seeing each other for Syd’s birthday or something as small as that. They’ve already basically admitted somethings happened as first Syd said they were “fine” and is now saying “they’ll address the situation when they feel ready” so no one can really say nothings happened and if we ever get a proper explanation then we can “pick sides” but right now we’re all still waiting on that and just coming up with things that could of happened. Either way, seems at the min as long as the girls are getting money they don’t care how money subscribers/followers they lose, I know if my bestie had argued with and basically dropped me/ told me our duo was over - regardless of contracts - I would not want to have a clothing collection and photoshoot with them at all. There’s ways around the things, they could of done the photos separately etc. At the end of the day as well, even though they both might read here, we don’t know them irl so I don’t think they’d care about who’s on who’s side 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.