Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ell had a job as an MUA before YouTube, tbh with the experience she had (her experience is very impressive tbh!) and then her YouTube experience too I don’t think she’d struggle to find work in the industry. I think Syd would struggle, she studied fashion at uni but all she’s done since then is YouTube while her peers would’ve been working their way up in the fashion industry (sorry but a collection with binthestyle does not count as the fashion industry lmao). I personally wouldn’t watch Syd’s content if it focused on fashion (regardless of the fact I don’t like her personality at all), because she doesn’t have a unique style she just tries to copy Hailey Bieber and Sophia and Cinzia lol. I will say the reason I liked them at the start was because they had jobs before YouTube and they seemed very down to Earth. The influencer world has made them very entitled and I’m sure that they are both worrying about what the future holds as it’s clear they won’t be carrying on as a duo.

yes im the same watched them from the start and its clear theyve changed so much from fame, i miss the girls they were before when they had their part time jobs as lifeguards!! so much has changed and i cant say for the better… but thats just my opinion for what its worth

not sure if this has been discussed before but syds private account that ell doesnt follow :/

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

randomasmofo

Never noticed before that Syd had so many more followers, so obviously paid for them :LOL: she’s pathetic
They all bought 😂😂 and it’s funny how it never passes 305k 😂😂 even when she added 📍Portugal on her bio and did some content abroad .. hahha I think she’s gonna buy more when she heads to “ beefa” .. #wecantwaittosee

i assume they’re still with the same management and they’re still working with the same brands and maintaining sponsorships / deals but doing ads separately now
Omg hahaha do you think syd welll sign same management as cinzia ?? 🤔😂😂😂😂😂 no way she’lll go that far surly

HmMmMm99

Yeah that’s all well and good her being an MUA but how’s she gonna afford this apartment then?…she isn’t just renting it, she’s bought it.
I’d imagine the mortgage payments are a hell of a lot less then renting one of those apartments would ever be. She’ll be able to afford her mortgage being an MUA if she has regular jobs and clients…

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Ell seems to be at a restaurant, do we think it’s for Father’s Day or are we getting a surprise appearance for Syds birthday?👀
I wish it was for a surprise appearance but Molly has just done a story of Syd’s cake so it looks like Ell is out for dinner and they’re at Syd’s nan’s

shuluver99

Do you think they were taking a genuine planned break from YouTube at first and then fell out and this is why it dragged out? Maybe they haven’t said anything yet as their management or even their friends/family think they could reconcile? I just find it mad to have had such a close friendship for so long to just let it all end, regardless of what happened!
I think in their last outfit challenge they spoke about their content and bringing more vids that aren’t vlogs so I don’t think their break was planned as they had plans for better YouTube content

Ladylondonbird

although I don't think this will be the case and have to agree that I think there has definitely been a major falling out - but how would people feel if they actually are fine??
It truly doesn't make sense why they are dragging this out in terms of addressing things for so long and they've sort of shot themselves in the foot and trapped themselves into a loose loose loose situation?

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Hannah Renee who’s best friends with Rachel commented heart eyes on ells Insta with the orange drink so I wonder if ell will go to celebrate the revolution launch since people associated with Rachel are interacting with ell?
I think she only commented this because Ell is wearing her collection so tagged her

madeinyoutube

Savage from syd that she hasn’t reposted or even liked ell’s post but has obviously seen and actively chosen to not acknowledge it and posted on her story multiple times since she would’ve seen it, including reposts from other people🤣 surely if it was a management advise thing for ell to post they’d say syd has to repost it or at least like/comment in return so I think ell just did a post cus she knows people would go crazy if she didn’t post at all

I think the fact that Ell, presumably, hasn’t gone to this Beauty Works event shows that she’s not likely to go down the route of a solo influencer career. I think she would be much better off to go back to her MUA career. Her MUA jobs that she’s done are very impressive, and I think long term that would be a wise choice for her.

Syd on the other hand, that girl isn’t going to give up the influencer lifestyle for nobody!
Yeah that’s all well and good her being an MUA but how’s she gonna afford this apartment then?…she isn’t just renting it, she’s bought it.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I’ve always remembered this video , 1:20 onwards and syd gives impression only reason she wanted a pic is for exposure of both fans of them and s&c… also what is she wearing syd those glasses ahhh😂 but they have met and knew eachother!!! So something did happen for Sophia and cinzia to unfollow them !!! Bc I used to watch both when every video asked them to do one together back in 2017/18
Wow they really didn’t age well. They were so fresh faced

caitlin1998

It's very odd to release so many collections in such short space of time, I think they must be rushing them out to get it over with so then they can both move on
Sounds like they’re just milking the last of the brand and fans before it’s all over.