SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my days - their first binthestyle collection came out early jan THIS YEAR - already 4 collections - hopefully their contracts end after a certain amount of drops instead of a length of time otherwise we'll never find out what happened
Have u seen saffron barker ... it never ends

Reactions: 41
it’s no ones business and it doesn’t need to be commented on. just have no idea why this is relevant to anything?

Reactions: 50
I don’t disagree with you, but if she chose not to go there’s obvs a reason with everything going on so she might feel like an outsider since syd and molly have been doing everything together
if I was ell I wouldn’t go either! I’ve had friends do the exact same as what Syd is doing to ell to me and then they’ve invited me places out of pity or because to make themselves look better not because they genuinely want me there. Syd stories indirected at Ell and comments here and then making sly digs, no wonder ell doesnt go anywhere with imagine how uncomfortable and awkward that is, personally I’ve felt a lot better removing my self from those toxic situations and being by my self then being around fake people who obviously don’t care for me and just care about their own image / motives

Reactions: 20

Comparing these photos from the past In The Style shoots, to the most recent shoot where they can barely bare to touch each other (potentially with Ell being photoshopped into the duo photos), it’s just mad to see the physical difference. How have In The Style not cut the contract short at this point?? Surely it’s making the whole thing unbearable.

Reactions: 37
it’s no ones business and it doesn’t need to be commented on. just have no idea why this is relevant to anything?
I agree its no ones business but syd did mention she has gained a little but is hapoy

the last photo is after they stopped posting on youtube tho x

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen that they have both put grid posts on with flowers? And very similar captions

Reactions: 10
Aww this just makes me really sad for them!

Reactions: 7
Still here not making anything up. I only just got told the spill. I know her mum is away with her Nan (Lilly). A close source told me as they were gossiping a few weeks back. Not here to spill the tea completely just if Syd’s here kno that Molly is a sly little bitch. Oh and Ell is in the wrong but that’s not why Molly sided with Syd

Reactions: 10
This is so silly you might as well have said nothing at all

Reactions: 100
a close source? trust me guys this is 100% bullshit reliable

Reactions: 53
Come on just share, it's anonymous

Reactions: 9
Omg just spill

Reactions: 9
Anyone claiming to be “close” to either syd, ell or molly is 100% bullshitting for attention

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.